This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Sir could u fix the crashed/force closed problem please? Is it because the mod or the game it self? I have strong connection but i doubt connection is the problem. I cant do first semester graduation quest, everytime i try to do it it just crashed.

I don't know about logging out of FB but "refresh tiles" maybe because of you keeping the mod on. Keep it off especially when you are entering the game. Best way is to on it only when you need to use the mod eg. when you want to buy the MM key

Sir could u fix the crashed/force closed problem please? Is it because the mod or the game it self? I have strong connection but i doubt connection is the problem. I cant do first semester graduation quest, everytime i try to do it it just crashed.

Hey

Pardon me asking, but what device(s) are you playing on? Can you provide more info such as device manufacturer, current android version, security patch etc.?
I am on Android 13 & occasionally on Bluestacks. Never had a crash such as u describe. Neither with this modded version or the original from Playstore which make me question what sort of device & software you are playing on

Im using galaxy a70 android 11

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic