This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

That makes sense, thanks. Guess I'll wait then. Hopefully they don't ban me in the meantime, I'm really paranoid about that right now due to the obscene amount of energy I have accumulated lol.

I had the original 3.1 version installed, then when I tried to install the mod it gave me a black screen. So I tried the old version 2 but it gives me this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-04-16-37-38-414.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 117
I had the original 3.1 version installed, then when I tried to install the mod it gave me a black screen. So I tried the old version 2 but it gives me this error

even with the original version it doesn't let me log in from the browser with facebook, it only lets me log in from the facebook app

The game isn't really meant to be backwards compatable with the older versions. The error you have is caused because you have an item from a more recent version of the game which doesn't exist in the older versions files.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic