This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hello, are you guys able to log in through Facebook? when I try to log in the screen goes black and it's not the mod issue, I checked with the original version and having the same black screen while try to log in to Facebook, please confirm if anyone having the same issue.

Brilliant Bargains is with gems and sometimes pages, but mostly gems.

As for spending money, it isn't really needed. If you do go over 600 energy and get flagged, you don't necessarily get banned. It just places you in a group with other flagged players if you log in during a group event (full marks or house pride).

I'll have to try it next time I see Brilliant Bargains pop up. Fortunately, I just tested it and you can unlock the premium track for Magical Milestones with the gems cheat. A good sign! Just doesn't seem to work on the purchasing energy section.

It's an issue from Facebook itself. I usually log in to Facebook via browser, but now it can't work anymore.

To make it work, you need to login via Facebook App. I tried login to the modded APK via FB App but still couldn't work. But when I tried to login to the original APK via FB App, it works.

I use the original APK for now since the modded version couldn't let me login FB.

You can follow these steps to login.

I have the same problem
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks it worked

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic