This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Does anyone here know what happens when your account is banned? For whatever reason every single device constantly crashes when I play HM (after linking it with FB), even when it's the non-modded version. Sometimes it crashes instantly, other times it lets me play for an hour or so. It is super weird. Already cleared cache, re-installed everything - it happens with android 9 and 7.1 and I have no idea why.

Before it was banned in game id only,but now,as i read in the forum they ban also and device id and if you want to continue to play from your phone (not from your computer)you have to make a factory reset on your phone

Before it was banned in game id only,but now,as i read in the forum they ban also and device id and if you want to continue to play from your phone (not from your computer)you have to make a factory reset on your phone

Hm. I only play via emulators and it lets me play, so I guess then a ban is not the reason for the crashes. Very odd. But thank you.

For me just very lags, even clear all data and reload everything. Avoid using Mod too often, I guess. Android 14, Samsung A53.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic