PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I know a method that skips the timer. I can go into more detail if you like, but assuming you know the basics of game guardian the method is this:

Assuming you use this right after finishing a TLSQ, search value 86200~86400 and Type E: Double (-1.8e+308 - 1.8e+308).

You should have 100~200ish values at this point. This is important, you have to change areas in game and then Fuzzy Search for "Changed" values. There should only be 2 left. If not, its the values in the 86200~86400 range. Change both of these to "10", wait a few seconds and then change area. Any TLSQ queued up should trigger right away, otherwise the next TLSQ should trigger as soon as you reach the point it unlocks.

Again, I'm typing this assume you know how game guardian works. If you don't, I can make a visual guide for it.

I use Bluestacks and gameguradian doesn't work for me. Can it be done with cheat engine?

You don't seem to understand. When you get banned, if your Facebook account is connected to your save at that time, they flag your Facebook account and prevent you from using it to back up a new save. It doesn't matter if you unlink your Facebook, start a new game, then relink it. That Facebook account can no longer be used to play the game again. You need to make a new, throwaway Facebook account if you want to back up your save. You can keep playing with the modded client once you have it all set up, you just can't use that old Facebook account to play anymore. I don't know what that guy means about getting automatically banned in Year 6, he probably fucked up somehow and associates it with that.

When you do resume playing, don't do whatever it is that got you banned last time. Don't play during Full Marks or House Pride. Don't have more than 600 energy at any given time. Don't report any bugs or contact Jam City's support service. All of those things come with a heightened risk of being banned.

I really need to write a guide on this shit, I feel like I have to tell this to people every week lmao
But I've been using the same account on which I got banned previously but now in a new game I didn't get banned though I am really near the 6th year should I fear that when I reach 6th year my account will automatically gets banned even though I prevented every scenario you mentioned above brother???

I use Bluestacks and gameguradian doesn't work for me. Can it be done with cheat engine?
Game Guardian works on Bluestacks. Did you root your Bluestacks installation? GG doesn't work on non-rooted devices.

But I've been using the same account on which I got banned previously but now in a new game I didn't get banned though I am really near the 6th year should I fear that when I reach 6th year my account will automatically gets banned even though I prevented every scenario you mentioned above brother???
Jesus man, use some punctuation. You might just be an edge case - in most other scenarios, the Facebook associated with the banned account wouldn't be allowed to make a new savegame. I wasn't able to do it when I got banned the first time, I had to make a new Facebook account and just named it something dumb like "Hphm Throwaway". And no, there's no reason to freak out about Year 6. Nobody else has ever brought it up here before. It would be a known issue and the mod would be dead in the water if it came with the caveat that Year 6 players get automatically banned. It's far more likely that the user who got banned when he entered Year 6 was doing something stupid that tipped JC off about the cheat, like having too much energy on their account or playing during Full Marks.

Game Guardian works on Bluestacks. Did you root your Bluestacks installation? GG doesn't work on non-rooted devices.

Jesus man, use some punctuation. You might just be an edge case - in most other scenarios, the Facebook associated with the banned account wouldn't be allowed to make a new savegame. I wasn't able to do it when I got banned the first time, I had to make a new Facebook account and just named it something dumb like "Hphm Throwaway". And no, there's no reason to freak out about Year 6. Nobody else has ever brought it up here before. It would be a known issue and the mod would be dead in the water if it came with the caveat that Year 6 players get automatically banned. It's far more likely that the user who got banned when he entered Year 6 was doing something stupid that tipped JC off about the cheat, like having too much energy on their account or playing during Full Marks.
Sorry for my grammatical issues & thanks for the assurance. I thought if I don't get a answer by today I will have to restart the whole process again 😭. But thanks to you brother I'm saved👍👍.

When it tells you that you don't have enough gems, and tells you to buy them, check that the gem cheat is on, the gem cost says free, and proceed to "buy". It should allow you to proceed.

yes that's the one that turns the gems and coins into 0, right? before this update there was an option that would let me buy anything but the amount of gems and coins i had would stay the same. that one seems to have disappeared with this latest update. i used to have two gem cheats before, one that said gems and coins consume 0 and another that said gems and coins cost 0 (the one you're referring to). i always preferred the first one, but it's not there anymore. was it removed?

Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-062536_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-062536_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 64
yes that's the one that turns the gems and coins into 0, right? before this update there was an option that would let me buy anything but the amount of gems and coins i had would stay the same. that one seems to have disappeared with this latest update. i used to have two gem cheats before, one that said gems and coins consume 0 and another that said gems and coins cost 0 (the one you're referring to). i always preferred the first one, but it's not there anymore. was it removed?

I believe that as they had to roll back the app to the old version, this new option ended up being deleted, to fix the ice salamander error, I had to uninstall and install the original game and then reinstall the 5.7 app and the option disappeared , I can't say if it's forever, but we'll have to wait.

which is a shame because with this option you could buy the 2x bonus for the carnival event, the old one doesn't allow it.

Never had many problems with this app but after upgrading phones: I keep running into issues. Can't connect to Facebook, it crashes every so often and I can't complete a quest for my magical pets. The quest where you send them on tasks. I keep getting hit with an error that restarts the app.

I'm in year 5 chapter 19 and still didn't get some TLSQ such as animagus, become prefect, and the first date😩 so disappointed. you guys know why this happened? and can i get that TLSQ in the future especially become prefect TLSQ?

This is the way it used to be about a year or two ago. One cheat for gems and coins. I don't know why G-Bo had to create the second one, but it doesn't seem necessary anymore. You only need one cheat for gems/coins, after all.

You're going to have to start a new game on the vanilla client, progress it a little bit (I recommend getting through the first couple of chapters in year 1), then connect it to your new throwaway Facebook account and save, then go through the process of signing in using v5.2.2 of the modded client and install the latest version of the mod on top of it.

You cannot retrieve your old save because it's been banned. You cannot use your old Facebook account because it was flagged as being connected to a banned account.

Banned means banned. You have to start over from the very beginning.
My current account isn't banned. I've been playing for a year now with it. My previous account from 2021 was banned, and I just wanted to know if my current account would be banned if I managed to link it to the same fb account as the banned one was linked to. But since I didn't link my current account to a fb account when I created it, I guess it's impossible now.

According to my research, there must be a certain version for rooting, which I don't have. I couldn't find the save files of the game in the emulator and export them. If I could, I would try it on a different emulator.

The save file for the game isn't stored locally, it's stored on the servers for the game.

As for rooting, it is easy enough to do. The method I use only requires editing 1 file and setting it to read only.

The file (for me) is located at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks_nxt, and you are looking for bluestacks.conf

Search for "root" and you should see a few results. Firstly, change " bst.feature.rooting="0" " to " bst.feature.rooting="1" ". Then, depending on how many instances you have created, you need to edit " bst.instance.Pie64.enable_root_access="0" " to " bst.instance.Pie64.enable_root_access="1" ". The "pie64" part of that name will be different depending on how many instances you have.

After you have changed those root settings to 1, save the file and then set it to read only. You should now be able to install game guardian onto bluestacks.

My current account isn't banned. I've been playing for a year now with it. My previous account from 2021 was banned, and I just wanted to know if my current account would be banned if I managed to link it to the same fb account as the banned one was linked to. But since I didn't link my current account to a fb account when I created it, I guess it's impossible now.
This bug (fb log-in) has persisted for more than a year now. Even normal players complain about it to this day. As for your other inquiry, despite what other says, you can link your new id with your fb account that has linked with a banned id.

I have experimented much before this bug kicked in, many accounts have submitted to JC's ban hammer back then. Everytime I created new account for testing new theories, I re-linked using the same fb account. You are replacing old saves with new saves. Today, 3 accounts still connected to fb accounts which have experienced ban hammer before. Still running smoothly.

Although because of this bug, I haven't experimented again. It's such a hassle to unins-ins the apk.

I'm in year 5 chapter 19 and still didn't get some TLSQ such as animagus, become prefect, and the first date😩 so disappointed. you guys know why this happened? and can i get that TLSQ in the future especially become prefect TLSQ?

You can get them but it is in a kind of queue, and perhaps you should stop advancing in the story for a while to catch up with the tlsq because then you will just have an even longer queue - and you will have to wait even longer to get them.

I stopped at Year 4 chapter 1 so I can avoid this exact problem and I just finish one tlsq/day, then the next triggers at the next day. I will only advance when there will be no more so I can play the tlsq that comes when I reach certain part(s) of the story.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom