PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

According to Discord, it was a surprise Full Marks. Stay safe everyone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221_234814_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_234814_Discord.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 86
Full mark event - do not log in
OMG i dont know it oh noooooo
Hope no one report anyone in my group
Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂

Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂
Do not do that. Of course you can play if you want, the problem is that you will be sorted in a group and if anybody reports someone, all the accounts will be examined and the ones using mod banned.

Has anyone tried download and playing original game while the FM is on? If there are any of you have tried this, are the game gonna load our save file from the modded version or not?

It doesn't open the game, it's says frostsalmnder task error and doesn't open.... anyone knows what to do?

When I got the error there was very soon an apk update which solved that problem, alongside some visual glitches. Did you update (I think it was last week)? If not, then you can only hope the devs solve it since many original app users have faced this error as well.

This is completely incorrect. As soon as you finish the loading screen, you're in a Full Marks group. If you or anyone else gets reported for even the slightest hint of suspicious activity, everyone in the group gets their accounts checked by Jam City. As soon as they find any discrepancies on your account, regardless of whether you're playing with the mod or the vanilla client at the time of the event, you get banned.

Don't spread misinformation, please.

We have big problem to access in game with this Frozen salamander event and tonight we will have a new content what we can do please help us

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom