PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I thought only the 600+ energies flag someone? As far as I know pages are fine?
I got banned on my year 6 account last year for buying too many pages during brilliant bargains, and converting them too quickly. Since then, I only buy under 600 notebooks with the hack for creatures and pets and haven't been banned. IDK for sure but be weary of stacking too many pages

I got banned on my year 6 account last year for buying too many pages during brilliant bargains, and converting them too quickly. Since then, I only buy under 600 notebooks with the hack for creatures and pets and haven't been banned. IDK for sure but be weary of stacking too many pages

I have like... thousands of books, pages. I had them for weeks and no ban in sight, yet. Sometimes I didn't pay attention to energy, thought, and went over 600 but consumed them quickly. Perhaps I am lucky, then.

I have close to 20000 pages on my main account, and have always had more than 10000 pages for the past 10-11 months on that account, and have not been banned. Are you sure that it is the pages that got you banned, and not a full marks/house pride? Because JC usually don't give a reason for bans other than "you are using a modded client".

I remember that a few people were speculating whether buying pages or converting pages would get you auto banned a few years back, and a few people seemed to think so. However after checking the dates that the comments were posted, most of them coincided with full marks events. It's possible that under a manual inspection from JC that high pages will get you banned, but otherwise I don't personally think that there is an automatic check for pages in the same way that there's a check for 600 or more energy on accounts that haven't spent real money.

I have close to 20000 pages on my main account, and have always had more than 10000 pages for the past 10-11 months on that account, and have not been banned. Are you sure that it is the pages that got you banned, and not a full marks/house pride? Because JC usually don't give a reason for bans other than "you are using a modded client".

I remember that a few people were speculating whether buying pages or converting pages would get you auto banned a few years back, and a few people seemed to think so. However after checking the dates that the comments were posted, most of them coincided with full marks events. It's possible that under a manual inspection from JC that high pages will get you banned, but otherwise I don't personally think that there is an automatic check for pages in the same way that there's a check for 600 or more energy on accounts that haven't spent real money.
I'm agree with you, i also have about 1000 pages for 8-9 month and didn't get banned untill now, all of it is because i didn't login during House Pride and FM

I'm agree with you, i also have about 1000 pages for 8-9 month and didn't get banned untill now, all of it is because i didn't login during House Pride and FM
with surprise full marks events happening so often, how do you stay safe? because i got caught under fm this time around. my other account is safe though.

with surprise full marks events happening so often, how do you stay safe? because i got caught under fm this time around. my other account is safe though.
Full Mark event normally "surprise" from 21:00~ 23:00 UTC, then if there is FM event some one will post in discord with some delay, so try to not log in between 21~00 ~ 00:00 UTC, and always check the discord channel before log in game

I rarely log in to my account, in morning time at my country, i always come here and check if there is any FM/HP, because my time is UTC+7, i can always check here before o login to the game

I don't care about that so SCARY full marks event
I play everyday when I'm free after work and still no ban 😁

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom