This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Still not working and stuck to update
I was deleted my cache and user data.
Did you follow all of the other steps? Equipping default robes/hair on the vanilla client? Uninstalling Facebook and signing in via your web browser? Restarting your device after clearing your cache?

When it says to follow all of the steps exactly, it means follow all of the steps exactly. If it's not working, you skipped something important.

I tried to download the old version from the links but when my apk is downloaded and I try to install the app, my device says something like "the package doesn't seem to be valid"

Like others, that constellation event was really screwing things up for me. And instead of things settling at the end, now it forces us to open the tab that will cause the error and crash. Is this something we have to just wait another day or two, or can we do something about it? Like an earlier version maybe?

As far as I know, the crash with club constellation is caused by having the gems/coins cost 0 hack enabled. You need to disable that hack to proceed.

It's good practice to not have that hack turned on unless you are actually using it, at which point you use it and turn it back off once you are finished.

Has anyone ever experienced 'lags' because of collecting so many chocolate frogs at a time?
This makes the game freezes for a while then ever since, it becomes so laggy... Please tell me how to solve this!
1) Use the "Clear Cache" option in the game under Settings/Support-menu (or in App settings). That immediately reduces the amount of storage it needs but then the game will gradually start to download more as you play it. So you will need to do it again.
2) Force stop.

Hope this helps.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic