This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hey everyone, could someone who uses Game Guardian help me out? I'm only seeing one selection button for Hogwarts Mystery, but I thought there should be two. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

No idea why it's happening but the one in the screenshot is the "wrong" process, as you have probably figured out.

Can you scroll up/down at all? Very rarely the id for the "real" process can be found further down.

Also, as a complete guess on my part, is your device correctly rooted? It's possible some sort of anti-cheat is preventing GG from picking up the correct process.

Does it gonna have effect to the game? I never change the model of the phone before, so i don't know

Does it gonna have effect to the game? I never change the model of the phone before, so i don't know

When I did it on bluestack the device ID remained the same, so my save file was safe. It could be different on other emulators, however.

To be safe I would still make sure your account is linked to facebook, if you are worried about loosing the save file.

I didn't mean the save file part, what i mean is the graphics of the game

I didn't mean the save file part, what i mean is the graphics of the game

It might, but it depends on what is causing the graphical issues in the first place. If the apk is just looking at the phone model and choosing a compatability mode for an older phone, then changing model should fix it. If that isn't the issue, then changing model wont do anything (but at the very least wont do any harm either).

The only other thing that I could recommended is to try bluestacks instead. I just chose "high" for both cpu and memory allocation when setting up an instance, and after that the apk just worked without any other changes or problems.

Thanks for the insight! I did scroll up and down, but I still only see the one process. My device is correctly rooted; I used Root Checker to confirm it. However, I noticed that the app shows “Stage 2 - Superuser Binary Files: Not Installed.”

Could you elaborate on the anti-cheat mechanism? Is there a way to bypass it or ensure Game Guardian picks up the correct process?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923_130732_Virtual Master.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14

I'm not too familiar with the type of anti-cheat HPHM uses, as the only hurdle I've encountered are the encrypted values. There might a very weak anti-cheat, but a correctly rooted device should bypass it.

Clicking "why doesn't my game show up in the list" in GG says that either a problem with root or firmware is usually the issue.

If both of those are set up correctly, then the only other thing you could try is the "Disable protection for all applications (until reboot)" button in the first tab in GG. I haven't needed to try this before, so I can't say if it'll work, but if there is some weak protection preventing it from being detected hopefully this'll bypass it.

Thanks for the detailed response! It sounds like the issue might indeed be related to root or firmware. I'll double-check my root setup and firmware to ensure everything is configured correctly. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'll try using the "Disable protection" option in GG as you suggested. Hopefully, that will bypass any weak protection that might be causing the problem. I'll let you know how it goes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923_153355_Virtual Master.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 13
This mod need Upgrade, see attachement
If a new update has been released, you need to be patient. G-bo will release the updated mod when it's ready. New patches are always rolled out to random users in case they need to fix a game-breaking bug. Remember the CrowdStrike failure earlier this year? That's what happens when you send out an update to every single person at the exact same time without testing it. We have to wait for G-bo to get access to the latest vanilla version of the game before he can work on the mod.

Be patient and don't spam the thread. It'll be out when it's ready.

Well I can't seem to have a facebook account for more than a few days before it automatically gets disabled/suspended. Would it be better for me to just not connect to facebook then, to avoid my data being instantly deleted when my facebook gets banned.

Make a throwaway Facebook account. If you've been banned on your Facebook account, they generally won't let you make a new save using the same account. Make a new one, give it some random, meaningless name, don't populate it with any info, and use it to back up your new Hogwarts Mystery save.

If you don't back up your save, you'll be stuck playing on the same device forever. If that phone breaks or permanently dies, guess what? That save is unrecoverable unless you back it up with Facebook.

Whenever I try to make a new Facebook account, within a few days it gets syspended. And I'm pretty sure if it gets suspended then the game data you've tied to that Facebook account is either deleted or inaccessible.

Well I can't seem to have a facebook account for more than a few days before it automatically gets disabled/suspended.
This, I don't quite understand. You mean, when you play the modded apk, out of nowhere, it was somehow... inaccessible? Or you got forced-log-out after a few days of playing?
Would it be better for me to just not connect to facebook then, to avoid my data being instantly deleted when my facebook gets banned.
But, if you don't link your game id to a fb account, the moment your game id get banned, you can't play on the same device ever again.

I've tried switching the model the ROG 8 and it still the same

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic