This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

It hasn't happened yet I'm just speculating, but my Facebook accounts have been banned after a few days so I'm worried. And if it does get banned I can just use parallel space I'm pretty sure

It hasn't happened yet I'm just speculating, but my Facebook accounts have been banned after a few days so I'm worried. And if it does get banned I can just use parallel space I'm pretty sure
Afaik, you can only get banned if JC's directly checking your account. Most of the time, it's the result of someone has reported during multiplayer events. While I still recommend to link your account to fb, if you think that's the reason behind your eventual ban, it's not my place to make you think otherwise. Using virtual space is okay too, I guess.

I mean my Facebook account gets disabled every few days, I don't mean JC banning my hogwarts mystery account

Probably not going to be possible but I'll Ask anyway. I did NOT connect my Account with Facebook before starting and already in 6th year. Got a new Phone and looking on transferring everything over. Is it worth moving all files from this phone onto a PC, then putting those files onto the new phone, Is there a better way to Transfer Data, or am I just screwed?

I mean my Facebook account gets disabled every few days, I don't mean JC banning my hogwarts mystery account
That's why I ask you if it's like that 'forced-log-out' bug from previous version. When you said your fb account got disabled every few days, what happened to your game account? Was it still the same game id or the app assigned you a new id? If it's the latter, then you might've suffered from 'that' particular bug.

I never connected Facebook yet

Does anyone know if there's a way to get spellbinding sequences stuff for free using game guardian
or just a way to skip the one that costs money
Everything else is doable (seasonal event shop can be done very easiliy with GG, both brilliant bargains and magical milestones can be done with the gems cost 0 hack) but unfortunately the spellbinding sequence uses the google play store to authorize the payments so it can't be edited locally as far as I can see.

It reminds me of when I also tried the same thing XD, no friend, unfortunately you can't do that and I'm telling you because exactly the same thing happened to me too.
I don't know if anyone has achieved it but technically it is impossible. In order to transfer your progress from the device to a Facebook account you have to contact JC, and you know how that's going to end, you won't like it.
My recommendation is that unfortunately you start everything from scratch and create a Facebook account and then try to log in from the official game, once this is done follow the guide that G-bo leaves on the main page to be able to log in to the modified game.
Unfortunately for now it is the only method to have your progress secured on any device, otherwise you will have to continue your progress on the device where it is located.

ah damn, ty for the answer

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic