PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hello everyone. Why do I get this error? The message appears then the game resets. It happens when I want to buy pets that cost books. I know the mod says no gems and coins (free purchase) cost bet memories cost coins and it's giving me this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929-223519_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929-223519_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 3
Full marks event an i warn you if you absolutely decide to be logged in during that event do not use use the gem/coins hack(preferably have it turned off unless you are buying stuff or if you wanna use energy one do not keep it turned on outside of parts where you would otherwise waste energy to begin with(worked for me and i never got ban yet(while using mod provided here).

This event crashes you constantly if you have features of this mod turned on so thats how you have good chance of ban btw.(oh and dont try to play that event cause they might search for cheaters during it as its multiplayer one but crashes are annoying as well.)

I avoid progressing at this event at all costs to ensure i dont get noticed.
Hello, can you tell me what is FM?
>oh dont try to play that event cause they might search for cheaters

You should've started with that. That's the most important piece of information. :pepe009:

@HarcoZhang FM is short for Full Marks, which is a multiplayer event. There are two multiplayer events in the game, the other being House Pride (which we often abbreviate to HP). Whenever you see us talking about one of these events coming up, get ready to stop playing the game for at least a week. Why? Let me explain.

If you get sorted into a multiplayer group (which happens automatically when you log in during FM), players are given the ability to report other players that they suspect of cheating. If anyone in your multiplayer group gets reported, Jam City will silently analyze the accounts of everyone in your group. Including you. Even if you turn off your cheats or play the game using the vanilla app, they will go through your account's history and activity if they suspect someone else in your group is cheating. As soon as they see anything out of the ordinary, you get banned within a few days.

If you don't want to get banned, don't play during Full Marks. Don't even log in or open the app. Act like the game doesn't even exist. House Pride is marginally safer, because you won't get sorted into a HP group until you perform an action that earns you House Points in the game. But since there are many actions that will give you House Points, you're better off not playing at all.

The only other way you can get banned is by contacting Jam City support. If you encounter a glitch or there's a problem with your game, do not contact them under any circumstances. This will also cause them to analyze your account and ban you. You'll simply have to find a way around the glitch (such as playing the vanilla game for a bit) or stop playing until it gets patched in a future update.

Hello everyone. Why do I get this error? The message appears then the game resets. It happens when I want to buy pets that cost books. I know the mod says no gems and coins (free purchase) cost bet memories cost coins and it's giving me this.
When in doubt, use the vanilla app. Make sure your save is backed up on Facebook or that you log in using another device before you do it. That's the only way to get around a glitch.

You have hack for coins on never have that hack on while clicking on those pets or this appears.(you can try clear cache(inside game settings) but im not sure how much that will work(error of model failed to load when entering specific parts of game can be fixed this way tho).

>oh dont try to play that event cause they might search for cheaters

You should've started with that. That's the most important piece of information. :pepe009:

@HarcoZhang FM is short for Full Marks, which is a multiplayer event. There are two multiplayer events in the game, the other being House Pride (which we often abbreviate to HP). Whenever you see us talking about one of these events coming up, get ready to stop playing the game for at least a week. Why? Let me explain.

If you get sorted into a multiplayer group (which happens automatically when you log in during FM), players are given the ability to report other players that they suspect of cheating. If anyone in your multiplayer group gets reported, Jam City will silently analyze the accounts of everyone in your group. Including you. Even if you turn off your cheats or play the game using the vanilla app, they will go through your account's history and activity if they suspect someone else in your group is cheating. As soon as they see anything out of the ordinary, you get banned within a few days.

If you don't want to get banned, don't play during Full Marks. Don't even log in or open the app. Act like the game doesn't even exist. House Pride is marginally safer, because you won't get sorted into a HP group until you perform an action that earns you House Points in the game. But since there are many actions that will give you House Points, you're better off not playing at all.

The only other way you can get banned is by contacting Jam City support. If you encounter a glitch or there's a problem with your game, do not contact them under any circumstances. This will also cause them to analyze your account and ban you. You'll simply have to find a way around the glitch (such as playing the vanilla game for a bit) or stop playing until it gets patched in a future update.
Huh how come my group was never reported and earned me a ban considering almost every time players have over 9k points by the end of FM.(or am i just lucky enough.)?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom