This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Kind of.

Once you go above 650 energy, your account gets permanently flagged and you get placed with other flagged accounts during multi-player events. Obviously, the flagged groups are going to have a higher percentage of cheaters, so a higher percentage of someone reporting and getting the group examined.

If you stay below 650 energy, it's less likely (but not impossible) that you'll be matched with a cheater, so less likely someone reports and gets the group examined.

If we get banned is it possible to create a new account? I didn't know about not playing during full marks events until it was too late. I'm mainly just trying to progress through the main storyline but I know I might be caught if someone else gets reported. I've just started so I'm not too worried if I need to start over with a new game, but I just want to make sure that's possible first

Yes, but you'll have to clear your game's cache and storage in your phone's settings. You'll also need to make a new Facebook account to back up your save (which we recommend you do before you start modding anyway).

I followed the steps and downloaded 5.2.2 but I still can't sign in. I doesn't show me the later option...just asks me to download the latest version.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic