This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Don't want to speak too soon, but the current datamine is showing NO multiplayer event this coming week. Could be an oversight at this point, but hopefully the constant back-to-back events are over.

Good afternoon, morning or evening people, I am writing this before knowing the final information, but according to data miners, next week there will no longer be multiplayer events for the moment.
I repeat, if they do not confirm it in a few hours, next week we will finally be free of these annoying events .

Don't want to speak too soon, but the current datamine is showing NO multiplayer event this coming week. Could be an oversight at this point, but hopefully the constant back-to-back events are over.
I'm sorry I didn't read that they had already warned, my bad.
Let's pray that this happens

Où vois-tu ça ? Ce n'est pas

Apparently it has ended up..No HP, no FM....

Où vois-tu ça ? Ce n'est pas

View attachment 665853
Apparently it has ended up..No HP, no FM....

You're right that no HP or FM is showing up at the moment, but in the past it was common for multiplayer events to not show up in the datamine. They would just happen at 9pm - 10pm UTC without any warning.

Hopefully the info above is right, and there's no multiplayer event, but to be safe I would probably log off just before 9pm UTC and wait a while just to see that an event hasn't been secretly dropped.

It could be, but in the same way I think that if there was a hidden multiplayer event as you say it would be HP, or I don't know, I think that since we are in FM and I would have to touch HP, and that way we could be sure because it is not necessary not to start session, the important thing is not to generate any home points.

Mais they usually announced it

I'll use my vanilla game to see if there is one or not

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic