This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

At least I finally got to make some major progress last week. Getting close to the end of Y5. Fingers crossed that it's just a one-and-done event this time.
We have the rest of the week and a little bit of Monday left to be able to advance as much as we can and rest, but let's hope it is a specific event and not the same as what we spent these long months.

We have the rest of the week and a little bit of Monday left to be able to advance as much as we can and rest, but let's hope it is a specific event and not the same as what we spent these long months.
Exactly 5 hours time to finish the Puzzling Potions that comes before FM. For modded users, it's more than enough time to get it done before FM. But, the rewards are meh. Only the Crest Event is worth participation imo.

I get an issue : can someone or several persons explain how to use Game Gardian ? I had to install Parallel Space cause i have an android 13 device non rooted and i don't get it at all. Thanks

I get an issue : can someone or several persons explain how to use Game Gardian ? I had to install Parallel Space cause i have an android 13 device non rooted and i don't get it at all. Thanks

I've only ever installed game guardian on an emulator (which is very easy to root) and don't have experience installing it on a real phone.

I quickly googled it to see and it looks like GG has a separate version that is for parallel space: If you google "game guardian parallel space" you should see the correct version.

Again, I haven't tested this version, but if it's anything like the regular version then you just install the apk, open it, and then it will do all of the setup itself.

Thanks .. i still don't get how Game gardian works; What are Dword and how to choose what to type ?

Thanks .. i still don't get how Game gardian works; What are Dword and how to choose what to type ?

It depends on what you want to edit.

95% of things in the game that you would want to edit are Dword (books/pages, xp level, attribute level, magizoology level, event scores for crests and carnival etc...). All of those values are encrypted, meaning you need to edit both the value itself and the encrypted value.

I posted a guide a few pages back showing how to edit book/pages. The concept is the same for all of the things listed above: You want to find your current number, search for it as a dword, then change the number in game, then search for the new number.

There are also a few thing in the game which are not Dword. Some timers/countdowns are float values, and the TLSQ timer is a double value. Here is an older guide I made for that:

If you need any more help with other values, I could potentialy make more guides, but it could take some time as I have to use a friends account as mine is maxed out with some values and I can't edit them any further.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic