This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Yes it has clear and reclear if needed, thé 5.2.2 vers works. You must try twice or thrice, or more

Please update to 6.1.0 - i have accidently logged in to new version but now i get all the time message to update to latest version. Can i get this fixed that i can login to old version to it have to be newest from now one?

From what i gathered only ios version is updated android version is not(and if you logged in on fb on new version dont do ti again cause you wont be able to play until this version gets updated if you dont use fb you can fix login from last version by clearing cache but if fb was connected you cant until this mod is updated)

Hello, can you tell me what is FM?
Full marks event an i warn you if you absolutely decide to be logged in during that event do not use use the gem/coins hack(preferably have it turned off unless you are buying stuff or if you wanna use energy one do not keep it turned on outside of parts where you would otherwise waste energy to begin with(worked for me and i never got ban yet(while using mod provided here).

This event crashes you constantly if you have features of this mod turned on so thats how you have good chance of ban btw.(oh and dont try to play that event cause they might search for cheaters during it as its multiplayer one but crashes are annoying as well.)

I avoid progressing at this event at all costs to ensure i dont get noticed.

Thus is on my s24 ultra at least it's what I see.
Of course it's gonna show "Update" because you're not using the legitimate app from the play store. Even if we update to the 6.1.0, it'll still show "Update" nonetheless. And, we can still play normally even with ver. 6.0.1. In my part, I'd like to hold on as long as possible before updating to a new version. Sometimes, new update means new bug. I can avoid that. Besides, for all I know, the update can wait until the FM ends which will commence in less than 2 hours.

Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire ce qu'est FM ?
Ne vous connectez jamais lorsque vous avez plein de points. Même si vous n'utilisez pas de gemmes et de pièces, piratez les membres de l'équipe dont vous faites partie, vous pourriez signaler quelqu'un ou vous et tous les comptes de votre équipe serez analyzed

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic