This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Well, now that you say it, I do remember the currency hack is not working on certain events. There's an upcoming Carnival and currency hack is pretty much unusable there. Just be careful using the mod features I guess.

No I don't. It just crashes.

Well, unfortunately the same thing happened to me as the rest, when I finished the diary mission and the menu for this event opened, the entire game froze and closed. My progress is literally in a loop now as there is no way out XD.

Well, unfortunately the same thing happened to me as the rest, when I finished the diary mission and the menu for this event opened, the entire game froze and closed. My progress is literally in a loop now as there is no way out XD.
Should fix itself after the full marks event? Problem is i can't tell when because i can't check it keeps crashing.

Should fix itself after the full marks event? Problem is i can't tell when because i can't check it keeps crashing.
The full marks event ended 5 hours ago I think, I don't know if it has anything to do with that, since it doesn't seem like an error like the ones that usually occur sometimes, this one is more specific.

No I don't. It just crashes.

Is there any error message popping up, such as 'asset missing' or something like that?

I don't think the problem is with the modded apk, as I've been able to complete 4 out of the 6 pictures already without crashing. If your account is linked to facebook, you could try logging onto another client to see if that fixes the crashes. Other than that, If there's any way of you getting into the menu for the game without crashing, you could try clearing your cache as that will force the game to redownload the assets again, if that's what's causing the problem.

I'm using a low end laptop with 8 GB RAM and no Discrete GPU, how many RAM does BlueStacks need to be able to play Hogwarts Mystery?

I tried using 4 GB of RAM for the BlueStacks but it makes my laptop lag so much when it goes to loading screen and i'm opening a browser with only one tab

I don't know how it happens to others, but for me the interaction with the diary mission ends and when I press to continue and see the diary the entire game freezes, nothing finishes loading and it exits automatically. I think it's more of a graphics problem or something like that, they're not one of those typical code errors that always happen.

I will try to try the official version to see if there is some kind of solution idk.

Also can i please have the guide video of using game guardian in gdrive link? Because every internet browser i use can't load the guide video because i'm a bit clueless on step 4 repeat untill 1-3 values left

anyone knows why there is no sound when clicking the interactables like goblin or ghost there is no sound when i click them
every time i disable music and turn it back on the sound gets louder but when i exit the setting tab it lowers the music and volume down i have to play like at 55 sound on my tv

every time i disable music and turn it back on the sound gets louder but when i exit the setting tab it lowers the music and volume down i have to play like at 55 sound on my tv
i play on my tv on bluestack way back like 5 or 6 years when i use to play on my tablet every time i interacted with the interactable paintings or ghost it use to play like a laughing sound with the ghost and with the painting it also had sound

I usually use Nox because its only emulator i used that didnt lag with this specific game(both vanilla and modded version).

I tried it in the laptop in bluestacks in a new game and it worked for empathy and I did edit the middle value to the top value just as the video but it is not working and my brother said my phone does not have root access so I have to install an app like parallel space but unable to find the mod for that since the actual parallel space app is banned in here.
My brother even said that if it works for all the three attributes he can then take my og account in the laptop through Z archive but yeah knowledge and empathy not working

Just for clarity I am editing the value in both middle and first one like putting the encrypted value

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic