Broken Link HDtv Ultimate v2.0 [Mod]

Watson23 2.0

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 7, 2020
Pakistan
-01-25-HDtvyy-png-WEBP-Image-337-%C3%97-260-pixels.png

HDtv Ultimate

HDtv Apk offers 1000 and more live TV & Radio in many Countries which includes USA, UK, INDIA, Romania, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Serbia, Portugal, Myanmar, Canada, South Africa, German, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Bangladesh, and more. At the moment Fun IPTV apk is down so this app might be a great alternative.

Features

• Live Radio
  • Over 1000 channels to watch.
  • Multiple channel links incase some go down
  • User-friendly apk
  • Tested and works on the Nvidia shield
  • Works on many cellphones
  • Works on some firestick devices FIRESTICK USERS IGNORE GOOGLE PLAY MESSAGE JUST CLICK BACK TO CLEAR MESSAGE
Free IPTV

All the live channels provided in the HDtv apk are 100% free. There is no need to pay for anything in order to watch the live video content using HDtv.

Player

The default player for this apk works great on most channels but if for any reason you are having problems we can install an external player. The MxPlayer or The Wuffy player will work well with this apk.

Install

First of all, you need to download the apk file. Then Go to settings and security. You will then need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app to watch your free live tv online with Huge content on your device.

MOD Features:

• Disabled Location
  • Read Phone State Was Disabled
  • Mod detection hopefully has gone/if not let me know. old versions should work fine.
  • Reduced the app sizes compared to the originals
  • Arm support
  • Analytics disabled
Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Jan 1, 2020
USA
Just my 2 cents app detects if you're not using the original version (s10+ non root phone)
I couldn't edit my own post so Update:

For some reason this app works fine on rooted phone i have the note 3 and note 4 around and tested on them both
But on a regular non rooted phone (s10+) it detects if you run adblock of any type (VPN) or if the apk is modified it says to install the original app.

Tags
05/4 ptt fahren workingapp