This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Heads Up! ver. 4.13.1 MOD APK UNLOCK ALL DECK

update fix , try it

Thank you for the update! The good news is that it starts now; the bad news is that, no matter what category I pick, it always gets stuck in the "Place on Forehead" screen. I tried re-installing, re-downloading, clearing cache and user data, but I can never get past that screen. The game is not frozen though, I can get out of that screen and pick another category, but it does the same thing again. Does that happen to me only or is anyone else having the same issue?

Please ignore my last message/report, after re-installing a couple of times, it eventually worked! Thank you so much to both you!

Report: Stuck on “Place on Forehead” screen. App is not frozen, it just never starts the actual game. Tested on MOTO G42 (Android 13).

Working Checked by myself (Realme Narzo N53)

the app works it shows place on your head until your phone actually changes angle in real life like making it slant works.
But sometimes it glitches and shows a error purchase unsuccesful (it can be skipped nothing gets locked).

Tags Tags
heads up! heads up! cheat heads up! hack heads up! mod heads up! mod apk hypercasual keyboards multiplayer party word word jumble