Filled Request Heian City Story

Yunana24

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Narukami Ooyashiro
@Yunana24 will you please mod these game? I wanted the Japanese version to play the game first. Then I'll wait the eng version
I did that during Zoo and Town game was still in JP language last year but it was a really bad experience. The unethical leechers out there re-share it like crazy leading to a big drop in traffic we got which made me unhappy.

Wildnis

Platinian
Nov 12, 2020
CN
I did that during Zoo and Town game was still in JP language last year but it was a really bad experience. The unethical leechers out there re-share it like crazy leading to a big drop in traffic we got which made me unhappy.
I can understand that you were very unhappy at that time.So after that you decided to wait until the English version came out before working on it?

Histragashi

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 7, 2023
So thankful for the games you have modded.
It really sucks for ppl stealing and posting as their own, they can go eat dirt :pepe010: