Help with banned account!

The Witcher

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2019
Unknown
My account got banned in Dawn of titans, I don't know how did that happen?!. I tried using another account but still getting the banned message.

Tried clear data and cache still the same (banned), Tried logging in without any account but it didn't work.

If someone can help that would be appreciated.

Reactions: Mohamedhosny999

the0ne™

Support
Staff member
Support
Oct 14, 2021
Berlin
Yes, basically if you're Banned in Current version, the Ban will expire with upcoming new version.
Remember, not your Acc only, it's your ID which is Banned, that's the reason why you can't play with another Acc because it's the same ID.

Reactions: The Witcher

BOOOBYENSE

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Sep 3, 2021
ny
If I am not wrong if it is your id that was banned this will change when you format the cell phone or if you have root you can try to change it manually, you can search on youtube there are many videos on how to do it, assuming it was your id and not your imei

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2019
Unknown
Did it work out in the end? Hope you got your stuff back
Unfortunately no. I contacted the game Devs and they said (they can't help or make any exceptions.) because literally i don't know how my account got banned i played this game afew years ago and then dropped it. they said (perhaps someone else used my phone and used my account to play the game using a modded version or hacks.). i found out i am not the only one that his account got banned without any reason there are others with the same issue.

I will try again. later maybe after a new update comes out or when i format my phone.

Reactions: jhm

Biohazard0830

Rookie
Dec 30, 2021
Singapore
Hi.im playing this game too. And i found out some work around with the banning issue. Clearly, if you got banned, you can't reopen any account into your device with the previous banned acct. This is my work around and it worked for me for many times.

1. Easiest way is to reformat your gadget or unit. It will reset everything. Then you can start new acct without any issue.

2. Erase your game, game folders and all of the files of your game.
you can go to device manager, look for folder named android>data

Look for folder named com.naturalmotion or any folder with the same name format. Erase all of it.make sure no folders like that exist.

Create new email, remove old email that was used for the banned account.

Then, start your new game.
That's it

3. This is the most and the latest work around im using. If you dont want to reformat your cp or gadget, install parallell app. from playstore. Its the parallel app with the violet icon and a smiley inside. You just need to clear all the game folders, reinstall your game.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR GAME ON YOUR ANDROID GADGET. instead, open your parallel app, add the game and google play games inside the parallel app, and ALWAYS OPEN YOUR GAME inside the parallel app.it works for me and my friends. im playing two game accounts with one gadget using the trick.

Hope this helps.
If you got any questions about the game,feel free to ask . Im playing this game since they launched it.

The Witcher

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2019
Unknown
Hi.im playing this game too. And i found out some work around with the banning issue. Clearly, if you got banned, you can't reopen any account into your device with the previous banned acct. This is my work around and it worked for me for many times.

1. Easiest way is to reformat your gadget or unit. It will reset everything. Then you can start new acct without any issue.

2. Erase your game, game folders and all of the files of your game.
you can go to device manager, look for folder named android>data

Look for folder named com.naturalmotion or any folder with the same name format. Erase all of it.make sure no folders like that exist.

Create new email, remove old email that was used for the banned account.

Then, start your new game.
That's it

3. This is the most and the latest work around im using. If you dont want to reformat your cp or gadget, install parallell app. from playstore. Its the parallel app with the violet icon and a smiley inside. You just need to clear all the game folders, reinstall your game.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR GAME ON YOUR ANDROID GADGET. instead, open your parallel app, add the game and google play games inside the parallel app, and ALWAYS OPEN YOUR GAME inside the parallel app.it works for me and my friends. im playing two game accounts with one gadget using the trick.

Hope this helps.
If you got any questions about the game,feel free to ask . Im playing this game since they launched it.
Hi. Thanks for replying and for the help but i tried all that before and it didn't work (did factory reset twice, used 3 new emails and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again.)
The only thing that worked is using the modded version. and had black screen issue after playing it for a day or two.

xNETD0WNx

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
ROOTED
Hi. Thanks for replying and for the help but i tried all that before and it didn't work (did factory reset twice, used 3 new emails and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again.)
The only thing that worked is using the modded version. and had black screen issue after playing it for a day or two.
Well if you getting a rooted phone is out of the picture then you could try vmos to log into your account if you haven't already as long as it was just an ID ban if not and it was your account then well your account is going to be ban for quite some time depending on the type of ban they gave you.