Axey

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth
I

Also my obscured offset isn't a field offset
Hmmm try and search using search bar ect for it :) , i set my ones different to everyone else, but i do see your approved 1/3 so new to the modder scene?, i modded that value like 2 months into modding i believe i'd probably skip the method/game for now, you will eventually learn it as your knowledge gets better :), butt you can always research proabbly is an answer out there probably even on the site :), research is very useful as a modder for bypassed ect, google aswell there is probably some github examples how too :)

ElectricTankk123

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 29, 2023
199 Poopie Road
Hmmm try and search using search bar ect for it :) , i set my ones different to everyone else, but i do see your approved 1/3 so new to the modder scene?, i modded that value like 2 months into modding i believe i'd probably skip the method/game for now, you will eventually learn it as your knowledge gets better :), butt you can always research proabbly is an answer out there probably even on the site :), research is very useful as a modder for bypassed ect, google aswell there is probably some github examples how too :)
the game I'm currently modding I've already made a good amount of cheats for it's just I need help with obscured bool that's it. I can hook voids and all other offsets just need help with obscured

Axey

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth
the game I'm currently modding I've already made a good amount of cheats for it's just I need help with obscured bool that's it. I can hook voids and all other offsets just need help with obscured
Hmm id skip it for now, and maybe come back to it in the future if you have a better idea :)