This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Hero Tale - Idle RPG Ver. 1.3.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited State Points | Unlimited Money

@Bedo13
Thank you for the mod! I have enjoyed this game a lot. I updated from 0.4.1f7 to 0.4.1f8 but do not see any of the additional content. (I have done all quest and cleared all areas that are open in 0.4.1f7)

The release notes for 0.4.1f8 state :
new map tiles
Gate guard and Edward quest continuations
5 new enemies
3 new items

Is there something I must do in game to see this content? Is installing over the previous mod the correct way to update?

Reactions: Ryanp
I'm experiencing the same problem as above.

I had some time so here is new information on the issue we are facing, @Bedo13

Did you just update your game or did you start a new one?

I had a chance to do a fresh install and the content appears locked there as well. None of the new content appears to be working. Screenshots below.

Fresh install

Updated

! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Fresh install of 0.4.1f8 behaves same as updated from 0.4.1f7. upon completing "reserves entrance" it says content unlocked, but nothing unlocks. Hopefully this helps to fix the issue.

Fresh install of 0.4.1f8

Attachments

• ContentLocked0.41f8.jpg
    761.2 KB · Views: 48
Tags Tags
action rpg hero tale - idle rpg hero tale - idle rpg cheat hero tale - idle rpg hack hero tale - idle rpg mod hypercasual idle rpg rpg single player stylized stylized realistic