This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Hero Wars: Alliance Ver. 1.209.601 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Energy Multiplier

@Alprins55555 invalid package is because you do not have root and are trying to use unsigned version. existing package is because you already have a version installed but signature is different from current. either you have installed from play store or another person's app

I don't know if it's just me but unsigned apk has problems. I've played for a week with signed apk and was fine. Then wanted to move to unsigned one and rooted my device and patched it. Had some issues at first but completed it in the end. So, installed the apk but after few seconds in game it's instantly crashing and closing itself. Sometimes it doesn't even letting me in the loading screen. Since this game has only gp login unsigned apk is like a treasure but disappointed because waited days to unlock my device and factory reset my phone to use unsigned apks XD anyways, can you take a look at it? Or any advice for me?

Hey. I recently noticed that apparently there was a ban wave across all servers in hero wars alliance. Anyone using this mod got banned?

PS: I also realized that for the past month or so, you can clear the first 2 floors of dungeon (10 stages) using the mod. It's look like they changed dungeon

Install the game normally from Google play and load your progress. Then install Lucky patcher and LSposed. Make sure Lucky patcher is enabled in LSposed. Then using xposed features in the Lucky patcher, disable signature verification and enable signature verification always true. Now you can install The signed apk on top of your original game downloaded from Google play and keep playing your progress.

Reactions: Keirametz
Tags Tags
action rpg hero wars โ€“ fantasy battles hero wars โ€“ fantasy battles cheat hero wars โ€“ fantasy battles hack hero wars โ€“ fantasy battles mod hero wars โ€“ fantasy battles mod apk hypercasual rpg single player