This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Hero Wars: Alliance Ver. 1.209.601 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Energy Multiplier

Thanks I'll try it once I got back home

Is the unsigned apk gives more options or what?.. I mean why do you prefer it more than signed apk?

Is the unsigned apk gives more options or what?.. I mean why do you prefer it more than signed apk?
Because you can save your progress via Google play login. Since this game has only google login, it's the only way. And some little things in game like 2x speed, raids etc. Requires iap. With unsigned apk I can save my progress, keep playing with mod and get those benefits via iap(in app purchase). That's why I wanted it that much but it seems like unsigned apk has some issues. My patches in lucky patcher works very well and I also use some other unsigned apks and they work very well. I only have problem with this one which is keep crashing.

Reactions: A.Samy
anyone know how to use the exsisting account data?
i tried to copy the data from my phone to ldplayer but still not working, still open different account.
looking at the obb but it just empty folder.

i tried to copy the data from my phone to ldplayer but still not working, still open different account.
You can't. That's the bad part of signed apks if the game has no Facebook login. You can't transfer your data with files because it's being saved in game servers. Unfortunately your data will be lost if you uninstall the game on the platform you are playing in.

You can if your device is rooted:

Install the game normally from Google play and load your progress. Then install Lucky patcher and LSposed. Make sure Lucky patcher is enabled in LSposed. Then using xposed features in the Lucky patcher, disable signature verification and enable signature verification always true. Now you can install The signed apk on top of your original game downloaded from Google play and keep playing your progress.

And if your wondering, yes, I've done it myself for this game and many others.

You can if your device is rooted:

Install the game normally from Google play and load your progress. Then install Lucky patcher and LSposed. Make sure Lucky patcher is enabled in LSposed. Then using xposed features in the Lucky patcher, disable signature verification and enable signature verification always true. Now you can install The signed apk on top of your original game downloaded from Google play and keep playing your progress.

And if your wondering, yes, I've done it myself for this game and many others.

I already have rooted device and xposed lsposed lucky patcher patches done as you said. But the unsigned apk is broken. It crashes again and again. Never letting you to play. I tried some other unsigned apks on other games and everything works fine. Only it's happening on this one.

Tags Tags
action rpg hero wars – fantasy battles hero wars – fantasy battles cheat hero wars – fantasy battles hack hero wars – fantasy battles mod hero wars – fantasy battles mod apk hypercasual rpg single player