This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs. Hordes: Survivor Ver. 1.56.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Experience Gain | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy

Post number 606 has been selected as best answered.

So its just random if it works or not...?
Thank u anyways @Bedo13 for the mod! Maybe u can take a look at it and find out when the mod works

Okay cant get the mod to work again, tried it with restarting the game like 10 times and buyed something, played 1-2 stages but also god mode dont want to work

Okay cant get the mod to work again, tried it with restarting the game like 10 times and buyed something, played 1-2 stages but also god mode dont want to work

I cant edit my post so.. tried a few more times, its just not working for me..
galaxy s21 with latest software update

Made one screen before entering the stage where i had 60 energy and one after it with 50 energy left, also buyed something to be sure its not just the energy which isnt working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230822_025038_Heroes v Hordes.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20230822_021446_Heroes v Hordes.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 62
Tags Tags
action action strategy heroes vs. hordes heroes vs. hordes cheat heroes vs. hordes hack heroes vs. hordes mod heroes vs. hordes: survival heroes vs. hordes: survival cheat heroes vs. hordes: survival hack heroes vs. hordes: survival mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic