PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs. Hordes: Survivor Ver. 1.61.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Experience Gain | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy

Post number 606 has been selected as best answered.

Meaning of I start with a new account it will not work? It is not like a cheat where I get unlimited gold and gems?
What if I don't have sufficient gems to start with? Because I don't plan to buy any gems
Yes you are right, you have to get them from various sources or buy. But they didn't decrease. It's written on the mod description.

Yes you are right, you have to get them from various sources or buy. But they didn't decrease. It's written on the mod description.
Weird I'm trying to start a new account, clean install and start all over. But when I finish the first stage, the game end up crashing and back to home screen.

When I try to open the game again, although the mod (Arsenal logo) is showing, but it doesn't work at all despite enabling all the options.

Tags Tags
action action strategy heroes vs. hordes heroes vs. hordes cheat heroes vs. hordes hack heroes vs. hordes mod heroes vs. hordes: survival heroes vs. hordes: survival cheat heroes vs. hordes: survival hack heroes vs. hordes: survival mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic