Platinian
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
For ARM:

- To get int hexcode i use:
mov r0, #1
bx lr
But cant get hexcode with #99999 pls tell me why?

- To get float hexcode i use:
movt r0, #0x1
bx lr
But cant get hexcode with >2000 float?

- And last question, how can i get hexcode for double value? Tks verry much 💋

Untitled.png

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
You will have to learn assembly to figure out how to get some values that cannot be obtained with the basic mov functions.
Same for double; learn how assembly manages them to be able to use.

You could aslo check in ida how the method works, and try to modify it so that a big value is returned, instead of just patching the starting instructions.

Reactions: Anle2703

Anle2703

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
You will have to learn assembly to figure out how to get some values that cannot be obtained with the basic mov functions.
Same for double; learn how assembly manages them to be able to use.

You could aslo check in ida how the method works, and try to modify it so that a big value is returned, instead of just patching the starting instructions.
i'm newbie, please explain as easy as possible by answering my 3 questions directly?

I would be very grateful. Tks!

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
i'm newbie, please explain as easy as possible by answering my 3 questions directly?
No; I don't spoonfeed.
You are newbie, so you have to learn.
If you don't want to learn that stuff, then you won't be a modder, you will just be an script kiddie

Anle2703

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
No; I don't spoonfeed.
You are newbie, so you have to learn.
If you don't want to learn that stuff, then you won't be a modder, you will just be an script kiddie
i appreciate your sincere advice, i have learned c++ language, learn to mod ilc2pp,...and i can search "hexcode to arm" or "hexcode float to arm" but i cant find hexcode double to arm

i know how to convert double to hex value, but dont know how to get hexcode from double. Pls help me this time

Anle2703

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
if you have c++ experience, you can try to hook the game
i appreciate your sincere advice, i have learned c++ language, learn to mod ilc2pp,...and i can search "hexcode to arm" or "hexcode float to arm" but i cant find hexcode double to arm

i know how to convert double to hex value, but dont know how to get hexcode from double. Pls help me this time
will try but can you answer my questions first