Shared [Tested] Hitman: Blood Money — Reprisal v1.1RC14 MOD APK

I tried to move the Obb file but I couldn't and if I want to to move the game OBB file the Android main OBB the I need a root! Help can I move the OBB file without root? And how?

I too had the same problem with a s24u ultra, I've now found out if you use Shizuko and the app Zarchiver you can trick the phone into being rooted and also copy and paste obb files successfully

sai install error

Rootless installer error:

java.util.zip.ZipException: too many length or distance symbols
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:184)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:219)
at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:107)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.ZipApkSource$ZipInputStreamWrapper.read(ZipApkSource.java:133)
at com.aefyr.sai.utils.IOUtils.copyStream(IOUtils.java:29)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.rootless.RootlessSAIPackageInstaller.installApkFiles(RootlessSAIPackageInstaller.java:90)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.SAIPackageInstaller.lambda$processQueue$0$SAIPackageInstaller(SAIPackageInstaller.java:90)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.-$$Lambda$SAIPackageInstaller$JoIX5zHO8wAlRUBL4_c01BL_9V0.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:644)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1012)
Suppressed: java.util.zip.ZipException: too many length or distance symbols
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:184)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:219)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(ZipInputStream.java:158)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.ZipApkSource$ZipInputStreamWrapper.close(ZipApkSource.java:143)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.rootless.RootlessSAIPackageInstaller.installApkFiles(RootlessSAIPackageInstaller.java:92)
... 5 more

Tags Tags
day 22 month 02 working jrptt neon_an