This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Hollywood Story: Fashion Star Ver. 10.3.2 Mega MOD MENU | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Money | MAX VIP | Much More..

Kaileena

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Oviedo
I read all your notes It was only VIP 1. but I don't understand how to start a new game. Can you explain me better?

Kaileena

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Oviedo
with parallel lines or whatever that app is called, I can start a new game. if it remains at 40%. use vpn. which vpn app? I tried 3 and it didn't work

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
with parallel lines or whatever that app is called, I can start a new game. if it remains at 40%. use vpn. which vpn app? I tried 3 and it didn't work
Download all these 3 apps then open the one called Multiple Accounts: Dual Accounts & Parallel Space & add game to it, everytime launch the game from it, not from your device directly!
To show the rabbit menu you should have to enable permissions to all 3 programs and game too like this:-
*TURN ON MOD FROM MOD MENU – if you do not see the mod menu then make sure you go to settings > apps > 3 apps then the game > permissions and allow “draw over apps” permissions*
3 apps download link

Reactions: riIhabrk

ygfyfgc

Rookie
Mar 14, 2021
o jjbobhbhobh

Kaileena

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Oviedo
Ok. I play with paralel space. Is ok. Vpn no works. Available update 10.3

Tags
bakr fayez™ hollywood story mod apk hollywood story: fashion star hollywood story: fashion star menu mod hollywood story: fashion star mod apk