This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! Hooking Request API In Mod Menu

kirinxseo

*1st-Class-Platinian*
Original poster
VIP
Jul 23, 2024
Hello guys, im newbie here. I want to ask `How to` hooking request API in apk into mod menu ?

For example, this application like streaming apk and i want write the API response from the app into my menu.

i want something like this.

1. Add mod menu into this apk , eg: Bigo
2. When in the app backend (app requests get/post method to the server)
3. For example i would like to write all Gift item (for this case, the api response return id and image url of the gift)
4. i want re-draw/write that data into my mod menu
5. Then, i want to add input ID and send click button in Mod Menu

so the simple point is, re create the sender gift menu, i can send gift item from mod menu not from original app anymore.

i coded some api in livestream APK, and it work in python code. I would to implement this on Mod Menu Android.

These feature is send limited gift that locked in apk, but we can send the locked gift from mod menu (cause gift send API work on locked gift on my target app).

i want to implement my post request API python code into mod menu, and i can just input id of the Gift.

for authentication, this app, using basic header. i tracking using HttpCanary / Burpsuite and recode the requests post header for send into API of apk server

can the auth header automation write into mod menu request code? i mean, im already set post requests structure code, and i want just take accesstoken from header in apk when my mod menu was active into it.

If someone can help me, i would to say thanks you.