Host antiban for call of duty Mobile

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
🤔 I never denied that, im not only a Cheater, iam also a Cheat Developer for COD PC, CSGO, PUGB PC since 2011😏 But it doesn't change the fact that i don't want cheaters in the Games i personaly play. 🤔 Kinda double moral but its the way iam. So play legit in COD Mobile or get reported 😏

Anyways have a nice Day.
Play legit? Lmfao nope and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it bro lol, there's no point in telling players to play legit when you yourself dont play legit, if you dont want cheaters in your game then dont play it simple as that.

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Denmark
On Rooted device, you can use AdAway and have permanent modified hosts without having to remember to turn it on
I have hosted them so you can easly add hosts as urls and update

Adaway:

ZYQN

Special-Member
VIP
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Hey can one help me I play the COD mobile V2 mod s.Samsung galexy! And on the iPhone 11 with
the same profile but without hack! Am now banned on both phones but the Android I can create a new profile ... the iPhone I can do nothing at all get directly the ban message and can not create a new profile?

GG78

UI Designer
Jan 6, 2019
Area 51
Hey can one help me I play the COD mobile V2 mod s.Samsung galexy! And on the iPhone 11 with
the same profile but without hack! Am now banned on both phones but the Android I can create a new profile ... the iPhone I can do nothing at all get directly the ban message and can not create a new profile?

1. Playing with the same profile on 2 different platforms, wasn't a smart decision!

2. You can try to clean the cache (no clue if thats possible on ios)

3. If step 2 isn't working, uninstall the Game, and redownload

4. If you played on both devices over same wifi, use a other internet connection (simcard, ir friends wifi etc) and try to create a new profile

5. If still none of this worked, well maybe a reset of your iPhone can solve it, but yeah you gonna lose all data.

6. If step 2-5 wasn't successful, then you never play cod again on that iphone 😁

Reactions: Socomdeath77

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldneymar