Solved How can I unlink enemy-shared functions in IDA Pro? (not il2cpp game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 15, 2021
Europe
@Sami1980

Im sorry but if you think codejutsu saying you need to learn C++ to be able to mod native properly is condescending then you are kidding yourself, its just a fact of what cheat making is... you want to modify code you need to know how to code, same way as if you want to modify a car you need to know how a car works....

if you arent interested in learning C++ then dont try modifying C++ code unless its basic il2cpp dumped games where you dont need to read C++.

You say I didn't ask you to give it to me on a golden plate. and yet even when it was handed to you this way you still didnt understand it at all.

To be honest you along with most of the help threads makers in this section need a reality check on what cheating is... modifying code... to do that effectivly you need to know how to code.
Where did I say that he was being condescending?

Del4073188

Platinian
Feb 20, 2024
Im good friends with CodeJutsu, the code he sent you I wrote and I debugged the Street Fighter IV with Cheat engine since codejutsu was busy, you said it to him in PM, you know you did. Codejutsu was real with you and you found it condescending. would you prefer he strung you along forever?

1708461105698.png

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 15, 2021
Europe
Im good friends with CodeJutsu, the code he sent you I wrote and I debugged the Street Fighter IV with Cheat engine since codejutsu was busy, you said it to him in PM, you know you did. Codejutsu was real with you and you found it condescending. would you prefer he strung you along forever?

View attachment 604481
No I'm not denying that I said it to him in PM. And thank you as well for your time and effort. I didn't realize I was working with 2 individuals. Next time please give me a heads up so I am not blindsided because I like to know who I am working/dealing with. Anyways thank you both again for everything. I hadn't realized what splitting this function for player and AI truly entailed prior to starting the thread. Well as you saw in the PM I've hit a wall on this particular one. So no worries and no hard feelings.

Del4073188

Platinian
Feb 20, 2024
No I'm not denying that I said it to him in PM. And thank you as well for your time and effort. I didn't realize I was working with 2 individuals. Next time please give me a heads up so I am not blindsided because I like to know who I am working/dealing with. Anyways thank you both again for everything. I hadn't realized what splitting this function for player and AI truly entailed prior to starting the thread. Well as you saw in the PM I've hit a wall on this particular one. So no worries and no hard feelings.
Yes, I agree you are right I should have really got Codejutsu to add me to your PM for that I apologize, I lost my old login here hence I asked him to message you for the game name to your OP when you first made it then checked the game and sent Codejutsu the code to send to you.

I am not saying it to be mean too, its something Codejutsu and myself see all the time.. people ask for help and have no actual interest in modding they ultimately just want shiny mod features, skill level doesn't bother us everyone starts new and can learn its the lack of interest to actually even embrace code and learn which for us is frustrating.

Alot of people we see posting online don't even seem to comprehend that modding games IS modifying code... I meant no offense/anything personal to you specifically but it does still stand that to modify code in games you need to know the what the code yis doing you want to modify.

We are both always willing to help, sadly it usually ends up being a waste of time though.

Frustration got the better of me and for that as I said I apologize.

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 15, 2021
Europe
Yes, I agree you are right I should have really got Codejutsu to add me to your PM for that I apologize, I lost my old login here hence I asked him to message you for the game name to your OP when you first made it then checked the game and sent Codejutsu the code to send to you.

I am not saying it to be mean too, its something Codejutsu and myself see all the time.. people ask for help and have no actual interest in modding they ultimately just want shiny mod features, skill level doesn't bother us everyone starts new and can learn its the lack of interest to actually even embrace code and learn which for us is frustrating.

Alot of people we see posting online don't even seem to comprehend that modding games IS modifying code... I meant no offense/anything personal to you specifically but it does still stand that to modify code in games you need to know the what the code yis doing you want to modify.

We are both always willing to help, sadly it usually ends up being a waste of time though.

Frustration got the better of me and for that as I said I apologize.
No worries at all man, I fully understand. If the health function in Street Fighter had not been shared by AI, I would've succeeded in modding this native game without needing C++. Too bad these bastards shared the function LOL.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thread will be set to "solved" and closed.
When you're not happy with that just send me a message and i will re-open the thread for you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.