How did you found PMT website

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
france
Sometime i got stupid question that cross my head and i want to share ou stupidness with you becuse Sharing is caring?? ok juste joking
My question was how did you found platinmods forum ??

Reactions: STRUCKER

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I was a whale for many months or years in every time of game, started from Taichi Panda up to Pocket Knights 2 and many many many other Games like this.
Then i had an accident with my back, now my back is broken and i'm not able to work anymore, so no money anymore for Games or for fun.
So i found AR last year and platinmods one day later, but decided to buy ViP on AR, but after a few Days i realized that the Atmosphere on AR, the Community etc are not friendly like on other Websites and that they ban very fast only for normal Questions and these things.
So i searched for more friendly modding websites and i remember that i still had an account on Platinmods.com, so i came back to platinmods, downloaded a few Mods and played with them.
But after a couple of weeks i was bored and stopped playing Phones Games, then i got bored and started to read modding Tutorials on PMT, started to Mod Games, became a Approved Modder, was extreme active and tried to give my best every day and now i'm here haha :D

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
france
I was a whale for many months or years in every time of game, started from Taichi Panda up to Pocket Knights 2 and many many many other Games like this.
Then i had an accident with my back, now my back is broken and i'm not able to work anymore, so no money anymore for Games or for fun.
So i found AR last year and platinmods one day later, but decided to buy ViP on AR, but after a few Days i realized that the Atmosphere on AR, the Community etc are not friendly like on other Websites and that they ban very fast only for normal Questions and these things.
So i searched for more friendly modding websites and i remember that i still had an account on Platinmods.com, so i came back to platinmods, downloaded a few Mods and played with them.
But after a couple of weeks i was bored and stopped playing Phones Games, then i got bored and started to read modding Tutorials on PMT, started to Mod Games, became a Approved Modder, was extreme active and tried to give my best every day and now i'm here haha :D
im sorry for your back bro

i started when i was on alphagamers before they change there name for a long time there was alot of people that teach me stuff i started leaning c# at that time and was on a other forum name androgalaxy i made many software for the forum but desided to left androgalaxy and to go back to AG but after years pass almost everybody that i know left AG and it was kinda died over there one day i was seraching for a modded game and i found a mod that bring me here since then i found out here

Reactions: rpg1gamer

plagueVll

Platinian
Mar 7, 2019
Finland
I just happened to stumble on it while searching for tutorials on modding games, I'm glad to say that I am not disappointed, now am an active member scrolling through this site ones everyday, also not to mention I have like 26ish games in total in my phone .

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 10, 2018
france
I just happened to stumble on it while searching for tutorials on modding games, I'm glad to say that I am not disappointed, now am an active member scrolling through this site ones everyday, also not to mention I have like 26ish games in total in my phone .
there is no disapointeness when learning

Reactions: rpg1gamer

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
I have started when I have found a mod of Dragonball Legends then the curiosity have moved me in tutorial zone and then after my first mod that probably was turretz and I have modded two another games that I not remember and I have got Approved Modder
Then I have tried modding some Il2cpp games with tutorials but without success
At the same time I have released some mods on AR and I tried getting Approved Modder (that I haven't got bcs the admin ignored my request) on the site that I think can't be written here (we can call it BM) but I have moved back here when trying a mod from BM and i have seen a lot of ads that they push in their games.
Then I have released some other mods and at the end I have joined PMT and then I have retried modding a Il2cpp with succces

rpg1gamer

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
deserted island in the pacific
good 2 have u here @DaRealPanDa ? sorry to hear about your back,hope things turn around for you.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@G-Bo ッ invited me here via email lol XD
I never forgot how nice and cute he was at the day he emailed me. He is still so nice and it's the first time i ever see a nice admin here ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eplison4

Eplison4

Platinian
Jun 14, 2017
Somewhere Between
Well.. for me.. I was looking for some mod apk game in google.com.. Then i found revdl.com but it was not like a forum which we can talk and share. It just like give the mod apk and no discussion about it. Then im keep looking the stumble on AR and in AR i stay there for about 5-6 month in VIP then when my games are bored or cannot be modded,i keep looking for more.. Then im stumble platinmods... And here am i to and its been 3-5 month in here.. So far it was good and haev a very good time here with all FRIENDLY staff.. I mean they are really are.... Im no trying to provok or something but like @G-Bo ッ,he/she are very friendly and keep answer the questions one by one .. (Still remember how he/she start to reply my thread when im asking about the other payment for vip)
Well i think that im gonna stay longer here and keep coming and some of my friends also start to stay here too cuz im inviting them.. hahahahaha
Well together we can make this community more bigger and the most importantly is friendly.... ^_^