Help! How do I mod json of Disney Emoji Blitz?

surruw

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 15, 2019
United States
So, I want to be able to edit the save file of Disney Emoji Blitz, which is the playerblob.json. I things that I want to edit are:

• The characters I have
  • The character's levels
  • The coins, gems, lives, and emoji charges
  • Mission Rank
Other people were able to successfully edit the file, but there wasn't really a guide for how you edit it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!

kp7742

Platinian
Oct 3, 2017
India
Copy your savedata file to some where, then go into game and play to increase or decrease level, coins etc.. then close game and copy new savedata file. The Simple Compare both in Hex Editor. This method will work if Data not encrypted.

Reactions: JSparrow

JSparrow

Rookie
May 14, 2022
Carpentersville, IL
Copy your savedata file to some where, then go into game and play to increase or decrease level, coins etc.. then close game and copy new savedata file. The Simple Compare both in Hex Editor. This method will work if Data not encrypted.
Is this only for windows? I use to do it but now i have mac and iphone amd dont know how to do it.

KOSG

Rookie
Mar 15, 2023
United Kingdom
The JSON is encoded and I've tried everything within my knowledge to decode it with no luck. I investigated the dll's in Dnspy and it just seems to be the default Unity JSON encryption. I am SURE there are smart people out there that can figure it out. I want to know about this also, I was locked out of the game for 3 weeks due to a bug the game had for some players so now I'm behind on progress and if I could simply edit the json I could change whatever I want and the developers can suck it!