Help! How do I write a bypass anti-cheat code on Hide online?

Nerrion

Platinian
I want to write a cheat on Hide online, but there is an anti-cheat system there. When I change the data via gg, anti-cheat immediately detects me.How do I disable/bypass anti-cheat

You'll have to dump libil2cpp.so using il2cppDumper and then use a tool like DNSpy to look for method offsets to do with anticheat, in Hide Online there are two spcific classes which deal with anti cheat, these are "PlayerWatcher" & "GameWatcher" inside you'll find methods such as "OnCheatDetected"

You can then use a hex editor to load libil2cpp.so and hex patch these offsets by simply returning them using 1E FF 2F E1 (for armv7) or C0 03 5F D6 (for arm64).

You'll have to dump libil2cpp.so using il2cppDumper and then use a tool like DNSpy to look for method offsets to do with anticheat, in Hide Online there are two spcific classes which deal with anti cheat, these are "PlayerWatcher" & "GameWatcher" inside you'll find methods such as "OnCheatDetected"

You can then use a hex editor to load libil2cpp.so and hex patch these offsets by simply returning them using 1E FF 2F E1 (for armv7) or C0 03 5F D6 (for arm64).
Thank you, I will try

Back
Top Bottom