Tutorial HOW TO ADD A COLORED TOAST MESSAGE IN GAME STARTUP | FOR APPROVED/ADVANCED MODDER

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
DON'T STEAL OTHER MODDER WORK AND REPLACE CREDIT TO YOU!

- Tutorial by @Zenitsu⚡ - platinmods.com

1. Navigate to MAIN ACTIVITY Smali file
2. Then put this code inside onCreate and under .local

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

3. To make the toast longer, just duplicate this line of code and by changing the .line 2 into .line 3 and so on..

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
5. Save and Done!.

That's it!

Feel free to leave a comment if there is a problem. Thanks and Happy Modding!

Last edited:

Pavann

Platinian
May 29, 2019
Earth
Nice, for diffrent coloured toast message you just have to replace the hex codes right? ?
Should add that too to the post maybe!?

Reactions: Gourov

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Nice, for diffrent coloured toast message you just have to replace the hex codes right? ?
Should add that too to the post maybe!?
Yah bro thank you, but i guess they already know how and what to change, including my name or what ever they will change. And thanks for your suggestion bro!

okamian

Platinian
Apr 26, 2017
ice, for diffrent coloured toast message you just have to replace the hex codes right?

japeyk

Rookie
Jan 13, 2018
I already made my own mod but I came across with this kind of toast.. does anyone know how to make this kind of popup when starting the app/game? I want to add my telegram channel on the toast too.. thanks
ss.jpg

Reactions: Tansaka21