Solved HOW TO ADD LICENSE KEY INTO YOUR OWN APP/GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Guys, is there any way on how to add your own verification license into your modded games or apps?

Example is when they download your app/games is they need to put their own license key that you give/provide in order to continue playing or using the app/games.

It will be nice if someone would help me to know how. Thank you in advance and Have a nice day!

EpicCode

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 30, 2018
Usa
Oof that's a difficult task and you need to do some mySQL work to make it work with a database. Entirely possible but I'm not sure of your skill level as you need mySQL experience.

Reactions: Cydia and animehack

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Oof that's a difficult task and you need to do some mySQL work to make it work with a database. Entirely possible but I'm not sure of your skill level as you need mySQL experience.
Do u know how?

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I know some basic mySQL language and i already research about mySQL license maker

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
What about adding a license key into your Modded Games/Apps? Thanks, guys!

dingdingdong

Platinian
Apr 5, 2018
china
in firebase you can create it like this
example.PNG

firebase use JSON structure not like SQL which use a table type for stroring data and also free (only 1gb, but for a text only? its more than enough right?);
there is a lot of tutorial on youtube if you didn't know how to connect your android studio project to firebase.

Reactions: LEIIKUN

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
in firebase you can create it like this
View attachment 188267
firebase use JSON structure not like SQL which use a table type for stroring data and also free (only 1gb, but for a text only? its more than enough right?);
there is a lot of tutorial on youtube if you didn't know how to connect your android studio project to firebase.
Can i add this on my modded game/app?

Reactions: CocoDePan

dingdingdong

Platinian
Apr 5, 2018
china
it depend on how you mod a games, if you mod some games with native shared library which made on android studio like this one MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More! , then you can simply add firebase to your android studio project and do some licensing algorithm.
but, if you just hex edit .so file then compile it, i think you can't. you need an 3rd party side to put your license and also your patching stuff for a little "protection".

Reactions: LEIIKUN

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
it depend on how you mod a games, if you mod some games with native shared library which made on android studio like this one MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More! , then you can simply add firebase to your android studio project and do some licensing algorithm.
but, if you just hex edit .so file then compile it, i think you can't. you need an 3rd party side to put your license and also your patching stuff for a little "protection".
Yes, you must inject check license code to your game

Juanptoamo

Rookie
Jan 23, 2020
Madrid
Chicos, ¿hay alguna manera de agregar su propia licencia de verificación en sus juegos o aplicaciones modificadas?

El ejemplo es cuando descargue su aplicación / juegos si necesita poner su propia clave de licencia que usted proporciona / proporciona para continuar jugando o usando la aplicación / juegos.

Sería bueno que alguien me ayude a saber cómo. ¡Gracias de antemano y que tenga un buen día!

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Chicos, ¿hay alguna manera de agregar su propia licencia de verificación en sus juegos o aplicaciones modificadas?

El ejemplo es cuando descargue su aplicación / juegos si necesita poner su propia clave de licencia que usted proporciona / proporciona para continuar jugando o usando la aplicación / juegos.

Sería bueno que alguien me ayude a saber cómo. ¡Gracias de antemano y que tenga un buen día!
You just translated my thread into spanish, kinda cool!

7.Hackers

Platinian
Apr 22, 2020
Egypt
>>>>i just say ,,,
if we learned how to make this happens , then for sure there is a way to override this lic and then when we know it what prevents us from overwritting the Vip mods on this site ?
i have no idea and did not try anything of it but i just say that it is possible , so what protects the VIPs here ?/?/?/?

Reactions: Sevol
Status
Not open for further replies.