Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Rooted device/Emulator/VM)

Bernice

Platinian
Feb 16, 2020
united
I am a regular user of the lucky patcher to remove ads, this application is very helpful in my mod apk android game and game!
Thank you!

Reactions: AndnixSH

Mikola

Platinian
Nov 3, 2018
BG
Hi, i did everyrhing , installed unsigned modded apk over the playstore one and it was successfull but when i closed the game , the next start it wanted me to login again. Is there any way to make it stick logged it or i have to reinstall everytime i close the app?

Reactions: bseosbseos

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi, i did everyrhing , installed unsigned modded apk over the playstore one and it was successfull but when i closed the game , the next start it wanted me to login again. Is there any way to make it stick logged it or i have to reinstall everytime i close the app?
It depends how the game works. Contact modder if this is the mod issue or contact game developer if this is the game issue

Reactions: Mikola

bseosbseos

Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Melbourne
This works for getting the unsigned APK installed. However after opening the game up a few times it will get stuck at loading when it tried to connect to your Google Play account and will either just crash the game at launch or just keep trying to connect to google play games.

My work around is to install the original apk again, restart phone, open game so it loads successfully, close then install unsigned APK over again.

But this process gets annoying as soon it can't connect again. Which is every second of third game launch.

Anyone know what's going on?

bseosbseos

Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Melbourne
This works for getting the unsigned APK installed. However after opening the game up a few times it will get stuck at loading when it tried to connect to your Google Play account and will either just crash the game at launch or just keep trying to connect to google play games.

My work around is to install the original apk again, restart phone, open game so it loads successfully, close then install unsigned APK over again.

But this process gets annoying as soon it can't connect again. Which is every second of third game launch.

Anyone know what's going on?
Note: I don't think issue is with bad modded APK as all my previously modded apks are now all suffering from this issue. Could be issue with phones running MIUI 11 (Android 10)?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Note: I don't think issue is with bad modded APK as all my previously modded apks are now all suffering from this issue. Could be issue with phones running MIUI 11 (Android 10)?
The unsigned apk is probably signed apk or it is not fixed correctly. That's why you can't login

Petit_Meyti

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Sitting on my beanbag ;-)
Hi
I followed the instructions but my phone doesn't seems to be rooting, have repeatedly tried but I'm stuck at step one, rebooted the phone Everytime but nothing happening.
Read all the comments as well that maybe I find something useful in there.
PS: my phone is Galaxy S10

RD-X Gaming

Rookie
Jul 26, 2020
India
I cannot install unsign apk , I have done all 3 patch with lucky patcher . All the 3 patches have been applied but I still can't install unsign apk, overwrite over original apk. Please anyone help I'm using android 9 - MiUi 11

Swordsman83

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 30, 2018
Singapore
works like a charm, i tried the other mod at the other website, it always boot me out once i reached ubisoft logo

abetamaya

Platinian
Oct 21, 2017
Same bro , did you find any solution??
Sorry for late reply.
I found the solution.
If you wanted to use both Smali Patcher and Lucky Patcher, make sure you do Lucky Patchef Patches first and then patch anything you need on Smali.

Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos