Discussion How to find gold address from "libil2cpp.so"

Hackercode-21

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2021
Turkey
I just started modding apk, in some games it is easy to find gold and diamond offsets, but sometimes it can be very difficult. Is there an easy way to find this? Or a platform where offsets are shared?

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Theres no website that shares offsets, i will give You some keywords: get_money, get_usermoney, get_playermoney, get_cash, getcash, get_currentdiamonds... These are a just a few from all the keywords, i suggest you to Search "gold" or "diamonds" until You find the correct offset, because the keywords are different in every game.

Reactions: Hackercode-21

Hackercode-21

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2021
Turkey
Offsetleri paylaşan bir web sitesi yok, Size bazı anahtar kelimeler vereceğim: get_money, get_usermoney, get_playermoney, get_cash, getcash, get_currentdiamonds... Bunlar tüm anahtar kelimelerden sadece birkaçı, "gold" veya "diamonds" aramanızı öneririm. "Doğru ofseti bulana kadar, çünkü her oyunda anahtar kelimeler farklıdır.
[/ALINTI]
Thx for feedback, I will try <3

conducked

Platinian
May 11, 2022
australia
Theres no website that shares offsets, i will give You some keywords: get_money, get_usermoney, get_playermoney, get_cash, getcash, get_currentdiamonds... These are a just a few from all the keywords, i suggest you to Search "gold" or "diamonds" until You find the correct offset, because the keywords are different in every game.
I use to do this on ios years back but on my samsung s22 ultra all files are hidden like that how do you make them unhidden so you can find the stuff to change