Tutorial How to hide app list on Xiaomi phones to bypass hacking tool detections (MIUI 12+/Android 11+) (NO root)

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
hi, please help i will thank you. I bought a phone the other day, I downloaded the game mod heroes evolved, and there it says fraudulent software, please reinstall the game from the play market. I don't have anything other than this heroes evolved mod.
View attachment 441526
View attachment 441525
View attachment 441527
View attachment 441528
View attachment 441529

please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Приветик! Неделю назад купил сыну туже модель телефона, что и у тебя)) Разблокировал загрузчик, установил прошивку xiaomi.eu через фастбут, twrp ещё нет для этой модели, поставил рут, lsposed и приложение hide-my-apps и никаких проблем!!! И не в одном приложении больше не будет выскакивать такого рода ошибок! Удачи!!!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi! A week ago I bought my son the same phone model as you)) Unlocked the bootloader, installed the xiaomi.eu firmware via fastboot, twrp is not yet available for this model, rooted, lsposed and the hide-my-apps application and no problems !!! And not one application will no longer pop up this kind of error! Good luck!!!
Yes, this is indeed the best way to do. Root gives you more freedom

• Love
Reactions: zverilius

DivineSinner

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 2, 2020
Asia
This is for miui Chinese I gues have no permission like that
Also tried HMA games still detecting damn