Solved How to hook Obscured lgl mod menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaorin333

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Germany
Using hook u still need to touch the apk files, use direct patching lib if u that lazy
You say for hooking i need to change the APK, so how about Frida, it doesnt need to change anything.
It would be nice for the future if you would compress your sentences a bit less, when you answer, makes it hard to understand what you mean.

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
You say for hooking i need to change the APK, so how about Frida, it doesnt need to change anything.
It would be nice for the future if you would compress your sentences a bit less, when you answer, makes it hard to understand what you mean.
Yes frida u can do it without change anything but just for yourself, not for sharing to others your work. We use frida mainly to check whats available to mod the fast way

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
@·҉ dollaz·҉. . what i want is my native build to hook the il2cpp and return me value of my need. no need for any menu nor wanna i touch and tweaking any apk. i dont care about how easy or hard i just wanna know what direction i need to go.

But here again you said smali, is it necessary for the MSHOOKFUNCTION to be inluced in the apk of the target?

And patching or hex editing is the last of my wishes and goals.

thank you for answering.
Listen, to put it simply, you cant hook shit without making your own library (in c++ which is most likely what you are talking about), and you cant load that library without literally two lines of smali

either you create your own library and load it in the main activity, or you are stuck with hex patching. Disassemblers also are just for you to look at instructions for things you want to modify

Reactions: Kaorin333

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thread is getting offtopic.
Closed.
Set to solved.