Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Rooted device/Emulator/VM)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have a problem regarding this, when I do this on my poco x3 phone with android 13 version, after I apply the patch and rebooted, the phone hangs. When I click on some of the app the phone hangs and rebooted again, the only fix I know is that I formatted it, all of my data will be erased. Too risky to do this on latest android version.
Next time, enter safe mode
Most modern Android devices support pressing a special key combo at boot to enter Safe Mode as an emergency option. Magisk will detect Safe Mode being activated, and all modules will be disabled. Then reboot back to normal mode (the module disable state persists) and manage your modules through the Magisk app.

Jeiiyooot

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2022
Philippines
Next time, enter safe mode
Most modern Android devices support pressing a special key combo at boot to enter Safe Mode as an emergency option. Magisk will detect Safe Mode being activated, and all modules will be disabled. Then reboot back to normal mode (the module disable state persists) and manage your modules through the Magisk app.
Thanks for the tip sir.

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
for some reason when I tried to patch signature verification and disabled .apk signature verification after I restarting still is not patched

kazurengan

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
I thought lucky patcher wasn't in use anymore tbh. But this does make it easier instead of looking for a working np or mt manager. Ty

Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos