Tutorial How to install Kitsune Mask/Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Saw your tutorial my friend, however thats not for nox its for phisical phones, i tryed and after sucessfully installing magisk, Edxposed cant be installed always error. even installing all Pre-requisites as you mentioned in your post bro.
That is for all phones and emus. Use LSposed, not EdXposed
I edited the thread so please READ it carefully again

Last edited:
Reactions: Endgame_us
Jun 8, 2023
Canada
Use Core Patch only, or a combination of Lucky Patcher + Core Patch. Requires LSposed
I have the same issue as the person you replied to.

I only have Magisk Delta, Zygisk - LSPosed, and Core Patch 4.2
I'm currently using LD Player 9, I've tried Lucky Patcher, it doesn't work as it doesn't patch the first 2 options no matter what I do.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have the same issue as the person you replied to.

I only have Magisk Delta, Zygisk - LSPosed, and Core Patch 4.2
I'm currently using LD Player 9, I've tried Lucky Patcher, it doesn't work as it doesn't patch the first 2 options no matter what I do.
Use Xposed settings in Lucky Patcher. The dev never bother to fix it for normal patch after he decided to not listen to feedbacks anymore

Reactions: Avril Lee

Tyraness

Rookie
Jun 22, 2023
United States
Hey there! I'm attempting to install Magisk Delta 25.2 on my Nox Emu x64-bit emulator running Android 9, and I keep running into this error when attempting to install Magisk Delta with the Direct Install Partition option.

The error in question is, "Unable to find sepolicy rules dir /data/adb/modules

Attached screenshot below
sepolicyError.jpg

Am I doing something in the install process wrong? Should I be worried about this error?

Thanks for the help.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey there! I'm attempting to install Magisk Delta 25.2 on my Nox Emu x64-bit emulator running Android 9, and I keep running into this error when attempting to install Magisk Delta with the Direct Install Partition option.

The error in question is, "Unable to find sepolicy rules dir /data/adb/modules

Attached screenshot below
View attachment 521182

Am I doing something in the install process wrong? Should I be worried about this error?

Thanks for the help.
It's safe to ignore the error. I got the same error for some reason

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
help I do not have option to install directly to system partition only select and patch a file
View attachment 525778
You still didn't read the thread properly, and neither the FAQ

"If you don’t see this option, close and re-open Magisk Delta app."
"If you don’t see this, try close and open the app."

ive installed magisk delta but it says ramdisk no how do i fix this
Magisk should work fine without ramdisk

StokeleyYo

Rookie
Jul 5, 2023
Krusty Krab
You still didn't read the thread properly, and neither the FAQ

"If you don’t see this option, close and re-open Magisk Delta app."
"If you don’t see this, try close and open the app."

Magisk should work fine without ramdisk
ive done that atleat 30 times now ive tried to reinstall and all

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
I have problem where I can't download BlueStacks tweaker from telegram because when I click on view in telegram it redirects me to the same web page how do I fix this or other search to download BlueStacks tweaker for BlueStacks 5.7.121.1001

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have problem where I can't download BlueStacks tweaker from telegram because when I click on view in telegram it redirects me to the same web page how do I fix this or other search to download BlueStacks tweaker for BlueStacks 5.7.121.1001
There is no need to download from Telegram. If you open up your eyes, click on Download_2 instead Download_1

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
I have problem with my Google Play Store it's crashing when I try to search for something so how do I fix this (nox emulator)

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
how do I fix this problem because I want to install Xposed on Nox Player and when I try to refresh after some time nothing happens and where can I find that one ZIP files to download?
1688988284730.png