Tutorial How to install Kitsune Mask/Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
how do I fix this problem because I want to install Xposed on Nox Player and when I try to refresh after some time nothing happens and where can I find that one ZIP files to download?
Try systemless Xposed for Magisk

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
so I have a problem where after restarting emulator like BlueStacks or something patches for disabling signature does not apply there's still not patch and nothing it's being applied please help

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
go help us by sending emails on allowing system read write on mumux, go email nox android 12 as well
Theres is an outdated version of mumu 12 that works with magisk, but zygist doesnt work, then its useless becoz what is good from magisk is zygist enabled.
And asking your question i doubt it that they will unlock their system again to anyone, the game Devs might already had contract with them to leave the system BLOCKED, only allowing for play not for Unlocks. Thats why mumu old version was working and now its not. Mumuplayer was brought from those game devs.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
go help us by sending emails on allowing system read write on mumux, go email nox android 12 as well
@AndnixSH
Bro you know how to Make Mumuplayer x64 android 12 system writable? I getting that system is only Read and cant be installed by magisk in it.
As a modder, there is nothing I can about it so the best way is to send feedbacks to developers

MuMu
Email: [email protected]
Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything
Facebook: Log into Facebook
Discord: Join the MuMu Player Discord Server!

Nox
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: Log into Facebook
Discord: Join the NoxPlayer Discord Server!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoxAppPlayer

Additionally, ask BSTweaker dev if he can make unlocker for MuMu and Nox
XDA: BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5
4pda: http://4pda.to/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=273806&view=findpost&p=56046947
VK: VK.com | VK

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Theres is an outdated version of mumu 12 that works with magisk, but zygist doesnt work, then its useless becoz what is good from magisk is zygist enabled.
And asking your question i doubt it that they will unlock their system again to anyone, the game Devs might already had contract with them to leave the system BLOCKED, only allowing for play not for Unlocks. Thats why mumu old version was working and now its not. Mumuplayer was brought from those game devs.
I don't think it is the reason, otherwise root option would be completely removed too

Reactions: sacredcrowds

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Nox 9 works with magisk/zigisk but its useless becoz its incompatible with newest games that fully supports androids 10+. thats the reason why everyone is using vphone.

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
I will pray that for this isnt this case. Hope they unlock their systems next updates.
also another issue is that magisk delta seems to be discontinued which may also be a significant problem for android emulator modding/ installing
as well as bstweaker might be discontinued too so no bluestacks A11 option

Reactions: sacredcrowds

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
also another issue is that magisk delta seems to be discontinued which may also be a significant problem for android emulator modding/ installing
as well as bstweaker might be discontinued too so no bluestacks A11 option
Sincerelly i dont want use my real phone to game, i got Xiaomi 12s pro and even with great battery and memory , i dont care gaming in my phone, i that i need to do i use my own computer, if i cant use my computer then i will not playing any moba game in my cell phone.

yejordan

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2022
The stars above
Sincerelly i dont want use my real phone to game, i got Xiaomi 12s pro and even with great battery and memory , i dont care gaming in my phone, i that i need to do i use my own computer, if i cant use my computer then i will not playing any moba game in my cell phone.
and i dont want to get a fucking android as its waste and i dont need an real android for anything but these new stuff but yeah guess all those new types of mods i cant use/new games cant play

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
and i dont want to get a fucking android as its waste and i dont need an real android for anything but these new stuff but yeah guess all those new types of mods i cant use/new games cant play
i have S24 and xiaomi 12s, both android , i hate iphone, i think who do use iphone think Ios is the best system, but is a fking blocked Os thats limits all system potentials, so who got iphones just want to show some status thta maybe they even got, only ilusions. Thank you