Tutorial How to install signed apk on top of original apk (Workaround) (Rooted device/VMOS)

Princeomayan

Platinian
Oct 1, 2020
Philippines
I have a question if I have original apk then I download the mod need to download the obb , so I will delete the obb on original apk then put the mod obb...is it work? Pls replied

Sorry my bad grammar (^_^メ)

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I have a question if I have original apk then I download the mod need to download the obb , so I will delete the obb on original apk then put the mod obb...is it work? Pls replied

Sorry my bad grammar (^_^メ)
You can still just untouch the obb from original file. Other words, do not delete it, just keep it. Only the original apk is to delete.

Kinsutrading

Rookie
Jul 7, 2022
Mexico
:face15:Hello, I did all the steps I'm already root and I did everything to patch with Lucky Patcher in my virtual machine (VM).

My question is if it is also necessary to add the OBB file IN THE VIRTUAL MACHINE (VM). to log in with google in world war heroes

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
:face15:Hello, I did all the steps I'm already root and I did everything to patch with Lucky Patcher in my virtual machine (VM).

My question is if it is also necessary to add the OBB file IN THE VIRTUAL MACHINE (VM). to log in with google in world war heroes
No, not to fix google login but necessary to make game work

Platimus

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 12, 2020
Philippines
Hi, what if the installation failed for some reason? Like because the device already recognize the app as "installed"

Tags
android can't install unsigned apk disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos