Tutorial How to install signed apk on top of original apk (Workaround) (Rooted device/VMOS)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
If you can't install unsigned apk for unknown reason even you patched 3 signature checks, you can install signed apk on top of original apk to keep your save data intact

So this is simple step:
Don't uninstall the original game and install signed APK straight forward

Your save data will be intact and Google login will still work until you reboot your device. Some games still logged in as Google even after it doesn't work, but don't log out because you can't login again until you install original APK

Video tutorial:

Last edited:

iSchiff

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
Astorga
I made a free purchase of ad remover and access to VIP tools in an application, and I was wondering if I can transfer this application from the virtual space to my cell phone without losing this purchase, can I do it in any way? @AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I made a free purchase of ad remover and access to VIP tools in an application, and I was wondering if I can transfer this application from the virtual space to my cell phone without losing this purchase, can I do it in any way? @AndnixSH
I don't think so but try for best answer
Post in appropriate section next time, as this are getting off-topic

Reactions: Francoooo1234

userdied

Platinian
Oct 10, 2019
india
@AndnixSH first of all thanks for taking your time man
You forgot to mention about vm in your tutorial. You showed normal root and magisk but not vm. The option in LP in VM are not same. Please let me explain

When you go on patch 2 android first 2 option are green but Disable line (3rd option only becomes green) after first 2 patch has been applied. I'm using X8 7.1. when I click on that patch option for devil patch goes away. It can not be done with Devil or whatever is in the bottom. Tick or click is automatically removed from that if I choose disable. If I still do it. After giving it time for the hang. When I power off and on. Out of 3 only the 3rd test is success where app without signature can be installed.
First 2 are failed.
Can you please guide me? I can handle instructions. Should I share ss?

Reactions: Francoooo1234

userdied

Platinian
Oct 10, 2019
india
There is no busybox. I tried normal and that won't work. Other you said was for magisk and vm is not using magisk. Do I need to get magisk then? In VM then get busybox there?

Attachments

Reactions: mughny18

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
There is no busybox. I tried normal and that won't work. Other you said was for magisk and vm is not using magisk. Do I need to get magisk then? In VM then get busybox there?
tl;dr

Steps for normal root with superuser/supersu (For VMs too):
Patch 1 and 2 first and reboot
Patch 3, click OK if odex warning appear and reboot
Run test

Steps for Magisk root:
Patch 1, 2 and 3 at the same time and reboot

Steps for Xposed
Patch 1, 2 and 3 at the same time without reboot

Tags
android can't install unsigned apk disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos