Tutorial How to install unsigned APK on non-root devices using VMOS app

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey guys, I wanna share new method to install unsigned APK on non-root devices using VMOS. It works way better than crappy VirtualXposed that is using crappy microG that doesn't support Google Play Games. See issue on github Support for official Google Play Games apk [$150] · Issue #163 · microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore

Remember it's a VM, game ban risks are higher with this. I'm not responsible for any warnings or bans, it's entirely up your risk.

Update: The developer has fixed ads issue. You can enable root even ads fail to play but must wait 30 sec until it enable.

System Requirements:

VMOS is a VM and it would need more power to run thank you think. Phone Hardware Specs like Sony Z3 Conpact won't run well, it's laggy. So 64-bit phone might be recommended for better performance

Storage: 32 GB storage (VM images will use lots of storage)
RAM: 2 GB
CPU: 8 core/Octa-core, 2 GHz, 64-bit (unofficial requirements)

Video tutorial:

Text tutorial:
Download APK from VMOS Virtual Machine With Root Android - Double System and install it

Swipe 4 times to the left until you see "Enter VMOS" at the bottom.

Allow all permissions when asked (Android 6 and above). See below why permissions are required

VMOS is a system can install Apps, we are asking specific permissions to make sure users can use apps that need those specific permissions. (Android 5.1 ask all permissions before you download apps)
1. Floating window permission: For better playing the virtual machine on the real machine interface.
2. Storage permissions: Because the data in the virtual machine is empty, considering that you need to transfer the local file. This permission will only be used for the file transfer station.
3. Recording permission: This permission will only be used when you use voice transmission or call.
4. Camera Permissions: This permission will only be used when you use the camera, such as scanning QR code, taking photos, and video calling.
5. Device information: Because the device information of VMOS is originally empty, you need to obtain the device information of the real machine to make the device information of the virtual machine the same. There is sensitive information in these data, but we do not upload and collect data.
6. Telephone rights: The device information such as IMEI of some mobile phones is permission.

Press on "Enter VMOS"

VMOS should be loading now

On your home screen, open Settings

1578333841849.png

Go to ROOT

1578333827317.png

Enable root but you are required to watch ads first so watch the video now

1578333860285.png

If ads can't play, wait 30 sec until it enables root

Restart VMOS

1578333906114.png

Now you can follow this tutorial how to disable signatures using Lucky Patcher How to install an unsigned APK (ROOT) (Lucky Patcher) - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More!

Lucky Patcher download
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
VERY IMPORTANT. When patching, it will get stuck forever but it's still patching. Just wait a minute and restart VMOS

Enjoy playing modded unsigned apk on your non-root device!

If you can't install unsigned APK, Install signed APK on top of original version without having to uninstall it

Your save data will be intact and Google login will still work until you reboot your device. Some games still logged in as Google even after it doesn't work, but don't log out because you can't login again until you install original APK

Help and Support:
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions-VMOS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative method. VirtualXposed app (Without Google Play Games support):
How to install unsigned APK on non-rooted devices (VirtualXposed app) (Google Play Games NOT working yet) - platinmods.com - Android MODs | iOS MODs | Tutorials & More!

Attachments

Last edited:

Volz55

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 15, 2019
Malaysia
Didn't you read orange text? I wrote the solutions.

I will try bypass ads on root option
ya me too. im using Asus Zenfone Max. i try to click root then (Watch Video) and nothing show up. i try many time including restart the vmos and not work also. .hope there will be solution about it.

Reactions: Isrof

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Reactions: Isrof and Volz55

gabyo20xx

Rookie
Jan 19, 2020
philippines
With that VM nearly everyone is able to install AND overwrite unsigneds on his device.
This Method even works for my non-rootable and bootloader locked ZTE Blade V8.
With that Method even Android 10 Users are able to use the most of our ViP Mods without any Problems on their Devices.
Hello

Kireej

Rookie
Jan 8, 2020
USA
So my phone is not rooted except for in GMOs. How do I download a game and obb files and install into vmos since it is rooted then play it on my phone without playing through vmos?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
So my phone is not rooted except for in GMOs. How do I download a game and obb files and install into vmos since it is rooted then play it on my phone without playing through vmos?
You have to play throught VMOS. VMOS isn't like rooting your phone directly or anything like that. VMOS is a Virtual Maschine installed on your Android. So basiclly it is like you install a Android Emulator on your Android Device. You have to root VMOS and patch the Android inside VMOS and play Games inside VMOS.
This Method is for People which can't root their Phones, as example me, because their phones are non-rootable ( protected against rooting and modified/protected bootloader etc )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install signed apk on top of original apk (Workaround) (Rooted device/VMOS) TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial How to disable signature verification to install unsigned APK (Xposed/EdXposed method) (Lucky Patcher) TUTORIALS 8
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install unsigned APK on non-rooted devices (VirtualXposed app) (Google Play Games NOT working yet) TUTORIALS 26
AndnixSH Tutorial How to disable signature verification to install unsigned APK (Rooted device/VMOS) (Lucky Patcher) TUTORIALS 31
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install modded Google Play Store (Lucky Patcher) (Root only / VMOS app) TUTORIALS 21
Tiuu Tutorial How to update a new version of Modded APK, Disable Signature Verification, install google service using Virtual Xposed! TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install/sideload split APKs/zipped .APKS file (NO root) TUTORIALS 2
BMD4E Tutorial [FAQ] Cydia Impactor - Install/Sideload IPA Files On IOS! TUTORIALS 1
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install XAPK file TUTORIALS 9
AndnixSH AOS APP [Tested] XAPK Installer 2.1.0 Original APK (re-upload) Tested Android Apps 14
G-Bo ッ How to install Apple MODs / Cheats for iOS Devices without Jailbreak EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT 0
G-Bo ッ How to install Apple MODs / Cheats for iOS Devices with Jailbreak EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT 0
AndnixSH Tutorial How to install Xposed on any Android Emulators running 5.1.1 and up TUTORIALS 0
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G-Bo ッ Tutorial [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root) EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
AndnixSH Tutorial How to fix apktool compiling errors TUTORIALS 2
DieHax Tutorial How to hack skill awakening No CD Dragon Nest M - SEA TUTORIALS 6
san 1111 OA [Shared] How It All Began [18+] v0.08 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
san 1111 OA [Shared] How We Met (18+) v10.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
ZPictYT Tutorial [Tutorial] How To Dumping Il2cpp Protected File TUTORIALS 11
TheArmKing Tutorial How to perform the Data Trick for Non-Root/Signed Mods TUTORIALS 7
AndnixSH Tutorial How to make external mod menu in AndLua+ (Intermediate) TUTORIALS 2
TheLGL Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games TUTORIALS 133
TryRoom FREE MOD How to play a puzzle game v0.1.3 [Mod] [Sap] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 9
Chewy Tutorial [iOS] How to Hack Simple Unity Games TUTORIALS 37
AndnixSH Tutorial How to enable root on VMOS TUTORIALS 3
Tiuu Tutorial How to get and use float in armv7-il2cpp TUTORIALS 8
Anti-Ban Tutorial (For iOs Jb device) How to unban COD Global & Garena ? TUTORIALS 82
GG78 Tutorial How to get Tweaked Apps for iOS (no JB) in 2020 TUTORIALS 2
AndnixSH Tutorial How to hide GameGuardian to avoid detection (Root only) TUTORIALS 10
AndnixSH Tutorial How to modify VMOS stock ROM TUTORIALS 0
AndnixSH Tutorial How to spoof Pokemon Go using VMOS TUTORIALS 21
Thanh971612 Tutorial How to get free gem, gold in Evil Lands with game guardian TUTORIALS 7
Francois284Modz Tutorial How to enable draw over app permission TUTORIALS 9
P Tutorial **HOW TO FIX IL2CPP DUMPER ERROR** TUTORIALS 18
Zenitsu⚡ Tutorial HOW TO ADD A COLORED TOAST MESSAGE IN GAME STARTUP | FOR APPROVED/ADVANCED MODDER TUTORIALS 25
P Tutorial How to Decompile, Compile, and Sign APKs without APK Easy Tool TUTORIALS 7
IZeuz Tutorial How To Backup, Restore, and Change Your Android ID With Titanium Backup (UnBan) TUTORIALS 3
AndnixSH Tutorial How To Bypass Google Drive Download Limit Error TUTORIALS 7
G-Bo ッ Tutorial How to turn a split APK into a normal non-split APK TUTORIALS 24
Francois284Modz Tutorial How to bypass Code Stage Anti Cheat TUTORIALS 7
nik2143 Tutorial How to bypass Cash Knights Ban TUTORIALS 22
AndnixSH Tutorial How to mod split APKs (App bundles) TUTORIALS 3
G Shared [Tested] How to Die v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] A Kiss For The Petals: Remembering How We Met [18+] v2.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
AndnixSH Tutorial How to backup/export split APK (App bundles) (NO root & root) TUTORIALS 10
AndnixSH Tutorial How to check your CPU Architecture on Android device TUTORIALS 0
AndnixSH Tutorial How to download single APK with lib folder (For App Bundles/Splitted APK) TUTORIALS 10
AndnixSH Tutorial How to block ads in all Android apps and games (No root & root) TUTORIALS 12
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] How To Draw Cartoon v1.0.15 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 9