DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Ok so my game age of magic requires a license.pm where should I add it on VMOS. I already did everything you show with LP
You place it at the same location where you would place it on an emulator, phone etc.
Internal Storage.

lsm0ke

Rookie
Mar 9, 2020
New york
Ok so another question , how do you update the mod ? My phone is rooted but I still use VMOS inside rooted phone. Do I just download the updated mod inside VMOS and overwrite the old ?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Ok so another question , how do you update the mod ? My phone is rooted but I still use VMOS inside rooted phone. Do I just download the updated mod inside VMOS and overwrite the old ?
Yes you could but one question:
Why do you use VMOS on a rooted device? lol

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yes you could but one question:
Why do you use VMOS on a rooted device? lol
Good reason is to not risk messing something on real device, it's a lot safer to do on VMOS. I'm using it on my rooted phone too lol XD

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Good reason is to not risk messing something on real device, it's a lot safer to do on VMOS. I'm using it on my rooted phone too lol XD
wtf lol haha but breaking your system with root is even already unsafe, i mean when you use magisk as example, the magisk dev could just infect your phone easily when they want. Sure they wouldn't do it, but the chance is always there. So already rooting itself is unsafe, thats why i wonder you would run VMOS on a already "breaked" ( rooted ) device haha
I have VMOS on my Phone too but not use it very often

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
wtf lol haha but breaking your system with root is even already unsafe, i mean when you use magisk as example, the magisk dev could just infect your phone easily when they want. Sure they wouldn't do it, but the chance is always there. So already rooting itself is unsafe, thats why i wonder you would run VMOS on a already "breaked" ( rooted ) device haha
I have VMOS on my Phone too but not use it very often
I know having rooted phone is unsafe. Just avoiding installing untrusted apps and reading xda threads would be enough lol
If the dev are infecting us, they would warns everyone in seconds. there are lot of magisk contributers there

I meant is if you want to install Xposed as an example, you install it in VMOS instead without risk bricking/messing up the system partition and magisk image files

Reactions: DaRealPanDa

lsm0ke

Rookie
Mar 9, 2020
New york
the reason that I’m using VMOS in rooting device it’s because the lucky patcher messing up my phone when I use patch to android
Not sure why that happens but when I use lucky patcher-patch to android my phone unrooting lol S10+.

So just to make it clear to update to new mod inside VMOS I just download the new mod and overwrite the old one right ?

Reactions: Fracted

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
the reason that I’m using VMOS in rooting device it’s because the lucky patcher messing up my phone when I use patch to android
Not sure why that happens but when I use lucky patcher-patch to android my phone unrooting lol S10+.

So just to make it clear to update to new mod inside VMOS I just download the new mod and overwrite the old one right ?
Yup you are correct, you overwrite the old one

Fracted

Platinian
Jul 13, 2018
Indonesia

Hi, just wanted to know. Can you install unsigned apk on VMOS app? I have the same problem, I cant patch my rooted device using lucky patcher. Even im using VMOS with patched android, Im still unable to install unsigned apk.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi, just wanted to know. Can you install unsigned apk on VMOS app? I have the same problem, I cant patch my rooted device using lucky patcher. Even im using VMOS with patched android, Im still unable to install unsigned apk.
This depends how modders make unsigned apk. Lucky Patcher is honestly really bad at bypassing signature check
You should consider to use Core Patch instead Disable signature check using Core Patch app to install unsigned APK (Xposed/EdXposed) (Root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags
google play games google play services implementation microg unsigned apk virtual machine virtualxposed vmos