leekb

Rookie
Nov 1, 2020
korea
[QUOTE = "AndnixSH, 게시 : 1071099, 회원 : 23040"]
가이드 업데이트
[/인용문]
Tutorial updated
All preparations were made to play the Dominations game, but if you install an unsigned mod and access the game, the black screen will appear and the game will be turned off. Tell me the solution.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
[QUOTE = "AndnixSH, 게시 : 1071099, 회원 : 23040"]
가이드 업데이트
[/인용문]

All preparations were made to play the Dominations game, but if you install an unsigned mod and access the game, the black screen will appear and the game will be turned off. Tell me the solution.
VMOS may not support this game
Talk to @Yeowang for help

Mr-Shik

Platinian
Oct 8, 2020
Iran
I want sign to my fb in VMOS but fb banned my account and text me ' your account doesn't follow our community standards and you banned 30 days. What should I do that can sign?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I want sign to my fb in VMOS but fb banned my account and text me ' your account doesn't follow our community standards and you banned 30 days. What should I do that can sign?
Contact Facebook customer service

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
How can know my phone is powerful ior not
I just know by just looking on the hardware specs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro - Full phone specifications.
Octa-core CPU, a good latest GPU Adreno 612, and 4GB-6GB RAM makes your phone powerful enough to run console level games and of course VM apps
Also your phone have similar Antutu points as my phone Sony XZ1
Give any VM apps a try, X8 sandbox or VMOS, you will love it having root access in the isolated enviorment without harming your physical non-rooted phone :face46:

WLANCS

Rookie
Jan 7, 2021
UK
You have to play throught VMOS. VMOS isn't like rooting your phone directly or anything like that. VMOS is a Virtual Maschine installed on your Android. So basiclly it is like you install a Android Emulator on your Android Device. You have to root VMOS and patch the Android inside VMOS and play Games inside VMOS.
This Method is for People which can't root their Phones, as example me, because their phones are non-rootable ( protected against rooting and modified/protected bootloader etc )
Can I just say for a newbie on my debut here what well articulated, easily understandable and "user+friendly" guidance you offer. Thankyou very kindly.
(You should teach).

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH, i use 64-bit ROM and my device model is Galaxy s7 edge
I think your device is not compatible. Both 64-bit 7.1.2 ROM are working for me on my Sony XZ1 running Android 9
vmos_rom102_a712_arm64_root.zip
vmos_rom102_a712_arm64_rootxposed.zip

Many peoples got black screen too, so wait for VMOS developer to fix it for their base ROM

iSchiff

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
Astorga
I think your device is not compatible. Both 64-bit 7.1.2 ROM are working for me on my Sony XZ1 running Android 9
vmos_rom102_a712_arm64_root.zip
vmos_rom102_a712_arm64_rootxposed.zip

Many peoples got black screen too, so wait for VMOS developer to fix it for their base ROM
i have a question here, i'm new to this so i'm sorry to bother .. but i installed the Lucky patch with the xposed installed in the x8 sandbox V. F1 VM .. i don't know if the method is different .. but i imagine so. .. in the end there is this new xposed configuration option that I think should replace the previous one that would be the patch to Android .. the third one seems that it didn't work very well .. not like in the patch to Android when there is no xposed .. is there anything I can do to correct it? or is it okay for the third to stay like this?
IMG_20210121_203421.jpg

Tags
google play games google play services implementation microg unsigned apk virtual machine virtualxposed vmos