Tutorial How to install unsigned APK on VirtualXposed app (Google Play Games NOT working yet)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
NEW WAY TO INSTALL UNSIGNED APK WITHOUT ROOT. GOOGLE PLAY GAMES FULLY WORKING!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is currently useless in some cases since Google Play Games does not work but hope it will work in the future

Very big disappointment that Google Play Games and games tied to Play Games doesn't work. It will crash because it does not work with microG yet... big big disappointment

Issue here:
Support for official Google Play Games apk [$150] · Issue #163 · microg/android_packages_apps_GmsCore

If you want, please help us make developers more awareness by posting a comment on this Github issues page, like "Please make it work for VirtualXposed", "Any developers willing to make it work?" etc or just talk about it. The more peoples, the more awareness and popularity!

How to install unsigned APK (VirtualXposed)

Download one of VirtualXposed releases, doesn't matter what version
android-hacker/VirtualXposed

Launch VirtualXposed

Tap on white appdrawer icon to open Settings (weird design)

UbBDXqT.png

Advanced settings

DO NOT install Google services yet. It will cause crashes since Google Play Games is not supported

Check "Allow to install apk without signatures" in order to install unsigned APK

rnJFBCn.png

Go back to settings and choose Add App

Open Internal or SD-card tab and select any unsigned APK you like to install and select "Install"

Or you can open apk in file manager apps and it will ask you to open with

0FiX70F.png

The installer dialog will show, click Install

If it crashes, enable Storage permission in system settings

That's all. You have installed unsigned APK though VirtualXposed

If you have more infomation regarding installing Unsigned APK with Play Games support for non-rooted devices, please let me know!

Video tutorial:

Attachments

Last edited:

bilaboung

Platinian
Jun 27, 2017
the app force close automatically when i tap it. What can it be? my celphone is xiaomi mi9 ( thinks its archictecture is x64bits

Toshiro Plays

Rookie
Apr 1, 2019
Under Your Bed
so theres a bounty for making google games work with it? that might be beyond the scope of almost every user on this forum pmt team included. not saying it is just that it might be

komik

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 16, 2017
DO NOT install Google services yet. It will cause crashes since Google Play Games is not supported
what do you mean?
if i have already install it will become white screen?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
what do you mean?
if i have already install it will become white screen?
maybe and it will crash, so do not install Google services / MicroG